MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Support. Or all efforts will be for nothing

2. Support. No increase pls

3. Thank you KAW/ATA responding. Now saying this, on to my point. Your predictive analytics/forecasting models are definitely flawed. If you're going to water down the last 2 weeks of the season, retroactively compensate medals dating back to war 1 of this season. Or lower the reward tiers. Do not up the medal rewards due to a mistake you made.

4. ^ and to be clear, the very 1st war of this season. If u need help, I can certainly write you the database query to select and update the medal rewards based on simple grouping structures or a one-by-one select/update per player.

5. support. im far from 100 medals but i do not want the increase.

6. @ TROL. Get a life you bum.

7. 1 newly naked toy, hurray!

8. No support people like me who don't war need a shot at the equipments too Jk

9. Shiny I hope you're flattered by all the attention you're receiving and will be receiving.

10. There is not nearly enough lb support here for the devs to do anything but yawn. Sorry folks, the devs don't care, they know your medal lb guys aint gonna stop warring now.

11. 50 pages, over 99% non support to this increase and devs/KAW will not listen to it's base. Wow. Very sad indeed. :(

12. This thread has been open less than 36 hours and have 130 supporters. And they won't listen.

13. TROLL, more lbers need to support.

14. Sadly the increase only helps lb and guessing that so would alternatives that have been proposed would have same effect for them the dont care and are fine with increase.

15. Lol I fail to see how I was trolling by merely pointing out something that seemed ironic to me. But yes I do enjoy the inc and I'm sad that it took 8 hours to start.

16. ️Support ️