MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Damn, the CIA mass produced the "I know what he does with his accounts"antor as well eh?

I don't need to post farm. Post count does nothing for me. I'm just stating my opinion the way I want to, like you are.

2. "Not agreeing with me? Then you are post farming and don't war."

Nice logic 

3. Troll, notice I put lb in there. If you got a few 100 lb or silph, cella, Redstar, ands few more to support, then thry might listen.

4. Very difficult to understand that is unfair that all your work.. Warring 24/7 to get enough medals and get a TOP 500 place will be trash, because all your work was **** and all you did, all the medals you got are "not enough" because a noob in 2 weeks can get the same medals as you.

The game has changed, devs found the way to make all look like a promo, I bet we all miss rancor levels, easier system, we all miss that beast equip that is in market place ATM, the S4 equipment we getting is crap, and IMO looks like the armor of a princess we only missing the fairy. Now we have a LB of the feathers, moths, fangs, eggs, arrows or whatever we getting this time I think they call it medallions. They named if Season 4 of The Estoc Trials.. Should becalled 6th Promo Water vs Air..

Please dear Developers, understand, DON'T INCREASE MEDALLIONS. It's unfair. If you increase medallion drops then increase the medals we already have.

5. AJ you don't war, post a SS of your medals on our account. You don't have a significant amount and you know it.

6. Rusted have you looked through the thread? There are literally over 100 people who agree with me.

I don't even know what point you're trying to make

7. It doesn't matter either way if I do or don't war. I have my opinion and you have yours. You can not give a **** about mine and I will be ok. And i can not give a **** about yours and it will be ok.

To clearly put it: You don't give a damn and I don't give a ****.

You're just mad that your logic is flawed.

Oh? You have 100 people with you? Tell me again how you should get what you want. 

8. Troll, 100 means nothing. For ASW 4, it took 1k supporters. Devs simply don't care if it's less than 2% of the community. :| I know it's not what you wanna hear, but it's the truth about the devs.

9. Notice the word "over"?

You are a bright one.

10. My logic is flawed AJ? Care to enlighten me on my logical problems.

Is it the fact I don't believe I free handouts like you do?

Is it the fact I suggest viable alternatives and my thread isn't just criticism?

I would like to hear this.

11. Support. Guess I be the 101. Lol

12. Were you talking to me about you saying over? Bc if you were,

It doesn't matter even it's over 100. That's somethings long the lines of .000001 of the community. Devs aren't gonna listen to that.

13. I may have not read every page mate but it looks more like a whiny post with you and AJ going back and forth. Hell, maybe highlight your supporters on op, because it has been a **** show for several pages.

14. Even isn't supposed to be there^ and along*

15. Toxic I was talking to AJ

16. My support list is through page 7. There are 43 pages now. Will be updating in 1 hour.

Thanks for your insightful comments.

17. Ok. Just for clarification 

18. I've stated it, "1000's of times" on this thread, as you have said.

Please quote me and show where I said I believe in giving hand outs? I'd love to see it.

You made a thread, voicing your opinion? Yes.

To me, the system is good as is and doesn't need your suggestions, my bad.

Again, in a little change in your words, we can go all day, it won't change a thing.

19. Also, allow to change that then. You have "around" -but unsure how far over- 100 supporters.