MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Okay AJ. Since you've made your point 1000's as times as you've stated any more posts from you will be excessive spam.

Please leave the thread unless you have something new to add or someone directly references you.

Thanks

2. No, I said you said, I have stated it 1000's of times.

But, if I'm too much to handle, I will leave your thread for you to play with. ️

3. You stated it 1000s of times then no need to repeat it anymore.

Begone️

4. AJ you don't have a flower in this funeral, if you're not warring you're not being affected, then you can't give a real opinion because you're not in our situation, your opinion was heard, drop it.

5. Actually some people in the top 10 that had a very nice cushion had been asking for top 15 to be posted on medal leader board so that they would know for sure if they could slow down. Hell I know of a few that were hoping to war alts at pace that mains were warring for possible chance at top 500 or any gear for that matter. So you sir are incorrect.

6. ROJO, I have said that I am warring. So, I am giving a real opinion.

Continue your complaining 

7. Well it always happens on every event, I stopped caring at season 3. Goodluck on your motion Troll..

8. You all ***** too much.

Did you all know that :lol:

If it doesn't pertain to you, don't talk as if it does nor should you talk against it. K thanks :)

9. I said you're not in our situation, you still trying to get first tier? As TROLL said leave the thread

10. @Vamp, from looking at the LB now, it looks like not many have a good cushion.

If they want to war alts, war them. Just risking your spot.

11. Don't reference AJ directly or he has the right to respond to your comment and your comment alone.

12. ROJO, trying to denounce my opinion with how many medals I have is very funny.

13. Full support

14. So much support

15. Reread op and skimmed through all of the comments.

retracting previous comments and will give my support.

16. Note: Support in being against the metal increase after rereading and talking to some friends who EE and are not happy about the issue.

Still think the thread is a ***** fest from start to end. But given the nature of -Troll- and his love for confrontation, it is easy to see why.

Either way, leaving this thread on that note.

17. I've battled hard since start, along with other 1000 no support to increase has been tough season

18. Support list updated