MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Xtals a choice? It's a requirement when warring regardless of war type (indi, primal, round) and if a clan requires you to have xtals. Win or lose, bad matchup, whatever...u are expected to use them when warring. If not, you should not be warring.

2. A Kaw player can war their ass off for first 6 weeks and miss last 2 only to be overtaken by someone who started in week 7. How is that not a big slap in the face? I think the lesson learned here for next season, don't war till the last 2 weeks. pay less get same amount of accomplishment in less time.

3. You will not be over taken if you continue to war like you have been doing. You should have a pretty good lead against people now.

4. ty devs as someone who can't war all day long this gives me a chance to get 100

op nice you have the time and the time zone to war so much to get so many medallions

more wars for non us players

5. Dragon I offered alternatives, get your self righteous ass off the thread. We all know you just do round wars anyways.

Gives you double the payout for stacking your roster.

6. You've only said this 1000 times today AJ. Why should people have to war at a furious pace just to stay in front of people they've worked harder to surpass all season?

7. lmao troll i rarely do round wars
    i do primals

8. i hate round wars, devs refused to fix primal is best at mo so you don't agree with me disagreeing tough luck

9. time zone sucked for non us players all s4 nice it helped troll reach top 10

10. I've only said it 1000 times because that's all you guys have been saying.

Did you plan on not warring the last few weeks? Were you going to sit them out? No. I'm still not seeing the big deal here.

Agree to disagree.

11. Yes actually I was hoping to chill the last 2 weeks

12. Well then, in doing so, you forfeit your spot regardless if the devs did this or not.

13. No because I had a nice clear lead I didn't need to war anymore but now I have to war even more.

14. I SUPPORT TROLL

15. 1) fonzyii17 - 244
    2) -TROLL- - 228
    3) Vamperous - 220
    4) IIlIlIl_Vendett4_IlIllll - 210
    5) Beach_Bum - 197
    6) -Joseph- - 193
    7) Sparky - 181
    8) IXIGIXI_-KratoS-_IXILIXI - 179
    9) chillirose - 172
    10) DIRTY--llVIlUlILlITIlUlIRIlElI - 171

100) -Der_Teufel_Zweite- - 93

500) -SixtySix- - 46

Chillirose/Dirty competing with each other (Plus whoever is #11)
    sparky and kratos
    beach_bum and Joseph

All having to war constantly to keep their spot. Just like they did the past 6 six weeks, just like the next 2 weeks.

16. That's top 10 nub.they war every war. Do you even ee because if you don't is yout input even wanted?

17. It's easy to judge how much each update people get meds and I was safe.

18. It's clearly the top ten because it is numbered. Thanks Sherlock. Yeah, I EE.

Regardless, what does it have to do with what I'm saying?

19. Well that's your own downfall if you thought you were safe. If you warred previous seasons, they did the same as this. Why expect any less this time?