Magenta Manticores: Thanks for the Memories ️

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Lol Anarchy took the typical noob response in assuming that everyone who has a build bigger than him is some loser noob with no life.

I'll leave you with your illusions.

However the fact you have a build like that after all this time is an embarrassment. Trolls who don't have the McNuggets to back their trolling with incoming don't deserve respect.

2. Simple thing is that ASW takes skill no matter what people say. Yes there is a lot of luck involved in getting the right roster of active players but without skill you get destroyed. Frog worked hard leading his team to victory and he isn't bragging, merely just paying tribute to the team that was involved in one of his best moments of 2015.

Also being a big build doesn't make you a no lifer, same as how being small doesn't make you a noob. Plenty of larger players have little knowledge of the game and some small players are very good with the game mechanics.

I don't get why so many people are complaining anyway. This was a nice tribute thread to end 2015 and to welcome 2016.

3. Didn't say it does.
    But then you can apply the same logic that being small stats doesn't make you a noob.

Although it's fairly obvious Frog is permanently attached to his phone. Please, tell me how my stats are embarrassing again - I'm sure the amount of money and time you've spent on this game is something to be incredibly proud of.

Maybe I'll start posting pictures of girls in bikinis. That would make me cool and not come off as a try hard creep at all. Or maybe I'll grow my stats to be like Frog. Oh and then I can be in the ASW and win all of them. Ooh and then I can brag about it multiple times, across my status, forums and WC just in case no one knows how much of a winnnnnnner I am.

Then I won't be a noob, I'll show you all!

4. Blah blah blah! Whine whine whine. Pretend like I know everything about some random guy on the net. Incoming? Of course, not. Only a man would that. But Anarchy comes off as a sniveling little girl. Obviously since you weren't a manticore and have nothing to post on topic, please leave the thread. Go make you're own where you can complain about how Frog is a big meanie to you.

5. Well as you mentioned my name, and insulted me. I reserve the right to respond.

Don't see where I made comment on knowing you in real life, then again why would I expect something intelligent from you as a response? Merely comments based on your actions in forums and the game, which I have witnessed first hand. If you're going to say people don't read your thread and just insult you, don't be a hypocrite.

I think you might be stuck on the whole stats thing and talking about incoming or whatever. Id love to give you some but unfortunately I will be going outside at least once in the next few days, meaning I'll already be off track to ever catch up to your incredibly, unbelievable achievement that is your KaW stats.

Anyway, I shouldn't put too much effort in because I'll just receive a response talking about, my stats. I might go make a thread though, good idea! I'll be sure to google 'hot bikini girls' to add some riveting content to it, I heard that's where the cool (totally not creepy, recluse) guys are at these days.

Enjoy your thread, about you, and how good you are. It's an awesome look.

6. Okay. You responded. Goodbye. 

7. No we actually had abour 15 inactives. But our cr1 was one of the big ones. Atk ko on cr1 every 10 min for 6 hours adds up to alot of plunder. And that inactive ps you guys stripped at the end helped alot too. 200b isnt that much, and the war was with in 10b with under 30 min to go. So yes you guys barely won. Tell yourself whatver you want but it was a pretty damn close war if you ask me.

Its like an nba game when a team is down by 5 with a minute left and plays the foul game. The other team keeps hitting free throws and you miss a few shots to end the game and you end up losing by 12. Was a close game but the fin score may seem otherwise.

8. Was a great weekend thank you to all of the magenta manticores. Happy New Year have a kawesome 2016

9. Support to frog, none to you!

10. Sometimes people will have to win at all costs for prestige, fame and other benefits. Most WC don't perform strips in EE cause they want to win war honourably and through strategy. It makes the win more deserving. However strips happen and for whatever reason winning is more important to others than some.

11. Man it's a game... I personally don't think you can have honour In a game, just do what you want if it makes you have fun :)

12. Why are people making out like a strip is bad?

13. Ikr! They just jelly they can't do it themselves :roll:

14. When people with small builds always complain and call the bigger builds whales… LOL or when they use that as an excuse for being so small for 5-6years of their game play... NAH, its called your activity is drastically low. There are many players who barely spend and have very difficult jobs and are bigger than most noobs I see complaining as such.

Anyhow, Frog is a well-respected player among the kawmmunity. He dedicates his time to gameplay, especially in PvP and growing. His forum posts are hilarious as well as informational.

Oh and btw he deserves all bragging rights, all the right to be proud, make any forum post, to celebrate his most remarkable achievement of 2015… Winning All-Star Wars 3 time Champ.

As I said earlier in a previous post, it was amazing to see passion, dedication, and how proud you were towards this accomplishment.

Good day.

Frog is a beast!

Look at the players who claim to be veterans trying to communicate lolol.

15. Thanks Kill. See you on the battlefield. 

16. Oh wow!

Btw, Happy New Year Froggie!

Only 75 comments. Really. Sigh!

17. Stop bragging plz...

18. Happy New Year Mal! Opt into the Pvp event. You'd make a great steal target