Magenta Manticores: Thanks for the Memories ️

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Do you think this is my main? It has a nooby build I'll agree with that, but I'm definitely experienced.

2. Stop using salty's name

3. If you idiots don't like his thread, don't read it. Chubby's the only legitimate hater that can hate here because that's his role to play at this time.

The rest...far out. I'm surprised you even qualify for a response from op.

4. Happy New Year Frog and my Magenta Manticore team.... Frog, you were great so bask in the glory and we were great as a team who trusted our wc and you are right... there were no egos let loose in our cc .... everyone followed the instructions to the letter ..... xoxoxo

5. Thanks Wendy and Skinny.

Skinny has really changed for the better. Hard to believe this is the same skinny from 2013.

Have to admit I am jealous of your golden Raven idol. 

6. Just wait till you see 2016 terra

7. I'll scan the LB for you.

8. If Frog wants to make a thread where the underlying theme is "I've won 3 ASWs, I'm so great." Then expect haters. No one even cares, go talk to someone in the clan - we get it, you won 3 ASWs, well done on being lucky enough to be put in the winning team three times.

Next time I win an EE war I'll be sure to thank the team publicly on forums. And make sure I include how awesome I am.

9. I think it's time to stop drinking the haterade tbh

10. Thanks Drake. I expected a few failed noobs to crap their pants after seeing my name on a thread. Haters often hate for no reason. Not like he actually read the thread. That would require too many brain cells. 

The thread is what it is: a thank you to my Manticore clannies to what was my best moment this year in Kaw. Ppl who have a problem with me giving a shout out to my clannies can go drown their issues in some tissues.

11. Frog, just because some people don't value your win as much as you do, doesn't make them noobs. Just because they're tired of hearing about it (you do like to mention it), doesn't mean they're haters. "" is bad form, iG thinks it wins OSW now. You're not them (though weren't you once?).

And besides Fhil, your girl gif threads are a discount, poor man's Ashes.

*I may be hangover grumpy, apologies.

12. @Cow

No, posting with alt builds that take about a week to make is what makes them noobs. Nobody forced you to read the thread so why bother commenting and bumping it?

It's a thread designed to say thank you to my fellow Manitcores. Don't like my saying thank you to my ASW clannies? Either make me shut up with some incoming or bugger off and hit your EB.

13. Not much of a bother to talk, or to bump it, or to read it.

Also, Veritas is in a year long OSW, and winning it by a landslide, and both our clans run regular HTE. The "go hit your fairy eb" thing doesn't work.

The point I think detractors make is that you brag publicly. You commonly refer to yourself as the "3-Time All Star" winner, and hold yourself above smaller builds. Now, if your 30 sdt wants my fails, then you can ask again. But I'd rather hit my war targets.

*I assumed that last post was directed at me.

14. Reread it please. I did not say "fairy". Let's not put words into each other's mouths.

15. Meh. That's how it comes across, I think most would agree. Go hit your eb is a classic statement one makes to an opponent you're portraying as less of a PvPer than you are.

16. Sorry if it comes out that way. How about "go hit your pin targets and leave this thread in peace"?

17. As for me refering to myself as a "3-time all star", I do it because,

1) sorry to say, I AM a three time all-star

And

2) I take secret delight in the fact that refering to myself this way consistently bugs the hell out of some people .

Here in Japan, pro wrestling is actually extremely popular, and I love the guy who plays the Heel. Too many of you guys take this all to seriously and think I am somehow blissfully unaware that it ticks you off. As for me, I punch keys and translate documents 10 hours a day/6 days a week. I have earned the right to be an ass in a video game once in a while.

In any case, if you actually read the opening statement, you will see I am sincerely thanking my team mates. Can't I be allowed to do that?

18. Frog not everyone can have huge accounts or win 3 ASWs like you.

Some of us put our phones down, as hard as that may be to comprehend. Loser.

19. Hell, I was excited to see you win, frog. We never really talked, but seeing your accomplishment was an amazing event in kaw history to witness.

It was awesome to see someone so happy and proud. I agree, screw what people think when they act like video game achievements dont matter. Your dedication was put to the test- for something you really cared about. You succeeded and it was epic.

20. They cant win 3 asw probably because they arent as skilled?
    Also i dont see whats so bad about bragging about a win. At least this thread has more effort than most threads in AT and its worth a read imo