LSA Declares War.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Respect and support for LSA - go get 'em guys 

2. Quoting something that wasn't said.

Please take this off the thread. It's off topic

3. I was a pure spy for like a monthout of like 2 1/2 years of gameplay  dam

4. That was months ago, and I've been hansel all around that 1 month period

5. This whole thread is off topic. Your comment about kissing ass to them was off topic.

6. DONT TOUCH LLC

You defend someone even if farm behind it, the insult on his wall was not judiciously and does not even apologize ... It is part of a clan farm, they put in a good school! Not play the peacemaker if you even know where you put your feet and not know why. To me you are Noob ensations to miss!

7. NOW I see why །ཧའ wants them gone
    They're nonsensical!

8. No, it was referring to an earlier comment, I believe, OP made. Going off about me being a threat or whatnot is off topic, as well as the pansy thing, and the discussion of the ToU breakage is off topic, as well as this post.

This will be my last reply to either of you.
    Have a ~Lovely~<33 day.

9. Wait, is it only on topic if OP is the one that made a comment on it? Cause my post would have been on topic referring to your is that a threat comment right? This whole forums thing, confusing yes'
    I need to REALLY brush up on my forum abilities, cause I believe I made an on topic comment. Lol

10. Yeah Deni! It does make you look scarier when you can kick a chihuahua over your backyard fence!
    Whoopee! You look so scary hitting someone that is smaller than you, you just look like a

[​IMG]

When they already apologized for being a

[​IMG]

11. She's hitting you?

12. Lmfao "undetectable" reset after a short ass kicking way to go noob

13. Page 4 "cheez is my play toy now" hahahaha as if

14. I find it funny how she is wasting her troops!
    I am a naked farm lol

15. Well she pinned.

16. So what is the clan you are warring?

17. One77 link to clan.

18. Like I previously stated, dry and weak threat