LSA Declares War.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Jun 8, 2013.

1. It has nothing to do with respecting them. It's about being realistic. We fight long term OSW's, and I speak for myself here, when I say, I'm a grown man, who works 60 hour weeks, and has laundry / dishes / etc to do. I'm not some 14 year old kid who can sit on my Phone all day while mommy pays the bills. I'd have to way to defend allies... That being said, I've got the best build for my play style.
    And you almost hit the nail on the head with your little summary there.. But we've got more than 3T in the bank :lol:

Aren't worms in war aswell?

OmegaLSA

2. Kissing up to lsa. The day I joined up that clan you asked what lsa was. Exactly

Many Alts. Show em. A 1v1 is one v one. The second you threatened my bro with other accounts or had that random guy wall him was the second it ended being a 1v1. The day you show me an account I can hit marks the time when as soon as lsa is not at war I'm hitting that account. Got a problem with it. Well you have a phone so call someone who cares

3. Since then, sky I have learned what LSA was and admired them.

4. Lol omega, I work 12 hrs a day, engineering you see, morning then night shifts. Only thing thay stops me from falling asleep is KaW. Or until a machine brakes and it occupies me for lil while.

Not even mommy or daddy can afford all my phones lol.
    Ya mayne LSA have more than thst but 3t or 1t I can keep funds liquidated since I can get 45b an hour across accs.

Nope worms not in war. I just do some strips here n there to pass the time and keep the heat.
    If u ever wanna get anywhere in here u need to learn to respect enemy. Smd dont tell me you dont care about gettig amywhere in this game, because this thread was obviously to try get your name out there.

5. Excuse the spelling.. new Galaxy tablet. Im used to my good ol ipods

6. I can't play KaW at work. And the whole "mommy and daddy" thing wasn't directed to you, just a general statement.

OmegaLSA

7. Umm...

8. Spy (BWS) Is a noob.

Lmfao. A few stripsmis just Val funtime. Not a war.

9. Lol kk just making sure you knew what your members were saying.

10. That awkward moment when LR silence was a PS during war. Were you not?

11. ...

12. What's a ps? o_O

13. [​IMG] group hug anyone? Sorry for the poking..that's just my banana. No worries.

14. Can I kiss up to LSA next, or is that offer off the table?

15. Deni don't piss me off.

16. Is that a threat? I was joking, but I can play with you too, if you want.

17. No it is not a threat. I am just telling you don't piss me off.