LSA Declares War.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Jun 8, 2013.

1. C00KIES!!!!!
    

2. Omega... Not again... Boy... You need a hug.. Come give me a hug, big boy 

3. lIl_--_-__LR-SILENCE__-_--_IIl"]

[​IMG]

4. 9/14 members are ps, and they're warring a clan much larger, what is your plan omega? Are you going to nip at their ankles till they give you some attention? And then will you go inactive? Lol

5. You're very... stupid.. (LOL for lack of a better word) If you underestimate the damage a few pure spies can do. Also, we were all EXACTLY THE SAME BUILD AS YOU (again, you're stupid) prior to the war. You have a worse ally bonus than the 700,000 + atk hooves you get on your 2nd day of playing the game. AKA = useless, and no static spy def = easy strip. So in otherwords, if you had a brain, you'd have the exact same plan as us, as least we shop our allies prior to war and bank it, rather than get stripped and lose everything.

As for what we are going to do from here:
    1. Stop talking to uneducated noobs like you
    2. Win a war

OmegaLSA

6. Its more like what are 12 of them going to do to me by myself for 2 weeks. We chop wood bud.

7. That's because Last Rights never fights in wars? Now, that's the truly dumb statement, Omega.

8. They aint done squat. Less than 12 paying hits. All scout bombs lolololol

9. Lmao they really don't... Why else would people refer to the recent iG vs lr war as iG vs regs?

10. lmao good point, ig vs regs!

11. Or was it? Idk my memory has went to pot recently

12. Dont get LR involved, next thing you will have to listen to them....

13. Where's my picture. I wants a picture of my stats. Come at me I have allies and attack buildings

Warry. Get lost. You think sucking up means ill suddenly like you. As it stands the day your big enough I'm gonna hand your ass to you. Touch my bro touch me. And the wall posts last week didn't help. You don't have a chance here any day of the week and your posts don't help

Other guys doing random stuff involving those not in lsa or our enemies. Get lost too. Posting crap about someone not involved on our thread is useless. Go make a thread to bash them as it says in the ToU

As for not finding the clan. We can't spell. Get over ittheir real. They've got cold as a target and their gonna get pounded till the day omega says he has pitty for them

LSA Fighting

14. Lmfao I roughly have the same amount of 6m cs Hansel alts as LSA have members :p

15. BWAHAHAHAHAHA omega!!!!
    Alright, yeah I'm a noob, never done osw, no idea what I'm doin lmao
    These allies are called, 'mp allies', they allow me to get money from hitting other players with my troops, whilst also only costing a grand total of 20b
    Easy to strip? Yeah, 20b ain't hard to get, and as for static defence, who the **** puts up spy towers to defend 20b of allies from getting stripped? Except for bh?
    Yeah ur all ps why would they give you very much attention at all? Have you even actually examined their clan? You are ankle biters
    I understand you sticking up for your member, but don't call me a noob when you run a clan of mostly pure spies  how often are you in osw compared to LR? 

16. @Honkey-Laughing about sct bombs? What else does one do to a ps?

17. Its smart actually. My hansels (and LSA) Can strip any hlbc with 2m-3m spy attack.aslong as they have funds. I have statless bank with 3t which I constantly buy from and replensish, you can go onforever in an OSW. Just stock up on SAP.
    Difference is I dont play nakey, I like to respect enemy and go in with a risk.

18. Sky, I am not "kissing up" to you. You obviously have no idea what a 1v1 is. Your bro can handle himself and this **** ended a while ago. Do not try and threaten me. I have many alts that would be perfect for you. The only reason I will not pin you right here, right now is because I have great respect for LSA and your leader is my friend.

Get lost.