LSA Declares War.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Sure you do.

I love this. Newsfeed for last 3 hours

Only inc would be from an LR member and from doctor . Amazing how a they complain about us jumping their sub but not randoms helping them isnt it

2. I don't have enough land to have a castle straight up reason. Or at least I didn't last I checked

I have a strange build I know

3. Yes you are, yes you are. :s

4. Wait, you got inc from me? Wrong person 
    P.S. I'm not LR and I don't care if you're hitting a sub 
    P.S. LLC have your time zone I believe sky.

5. Osw farmers... whoever u are shaddup. U r a tool. If u think u want some of imp than break out something to hit instead of that lil dtw accnt. I dont have any accounts small enuff to hit yo punk ass.

6. ^  Hey just told you ^

Anyway I think he has a bigger account, so I wouldn't be messing with him. I thinks it's a trap !

7. As for the other incomings on my feed .... you know who you are... funny. Ok bro. ;)

8. This is kaw. Everybody has bigger accounts.

9. Yes, this is also the Internet. Women are men,Men are children and little girls are CIA agents.

10. Funny. Doctor I have ss of you

Also didn't say you were lr. Two people. One lr one you

Funny they have my tz. Kinda hard since this week I'm off work and haven't had a normal schedule at all I had one day with 13 hours of sleep. One day with none If somehow they tracked that amazing for them But I call bs

11. I mean I attacked the wrong person 
    But still don't care, just wait for regen and attack them, wanted to give swab love taps 
    Have fun at work and looking at your pretty SS of those assa's I was wondering why they had no SPD.

12. This can't be a serious post, ps clan? Lol who is LSA?

13. Scroll through the pages of those same questions and the chest beating answers. You'll find something amusing.

14. Yawn, its pretty unimpressive

15. If you browse around you'll find a few LSA people out and about.

16. But I don't like Jim. He's weird.

Aaand dan/coldasshonkey whatever I'm supposed to call you, he can hit me as he pleases. Anyone can. I like it ;)

Perhaps I'll buy an ally or two just to see how long it takes to lose them. :3

17. Well I dont like you either Imp I think your weird too.

 LSA Fighting 

18. It's ok, I love you Jim :)

19. Update on the osw plz?

20. We are still banging away at their main and sub-clan, many members have left their clan already.