LSA Declares War.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Why would I have to join their clan?
    The only people who know me are those whose newsfeed has been flooded with my name. I won't bother wasting my spies on all your silly accts in LSA.

2. Shadow dude on page 1 talking **** about LSA with no stats.

3. If I get any more bored of the absence of hits from LLC I'm going to have to amuse myself elsewhere. Hehe.

4. To all the haters,

Who gives a **** if they go PS? It's their build and they can play how they want? This game is probably the most judgmental I have ever seen people. Yes I am pretty judge mental myself but seriously, loosen up and laugh. Out the game down and spend time with your family.

Warry,
    Dude shut up. You say you have big accounts but you ask people to hit Deni? Use the damn big accounts and quit being a pansy about it

Omega, Sky and LSA have my support

As does Deni in her actions

5. Basically lsa is a pot burning clan?

6. You sir can obviously not see the purpose and strategy of having a PS build. While useful for pot burning, they're also taking gold.
    Either way, it still shows your lack of comprehension. Stop hating.
    On second thought, don't. I find it amusing.

7. Seems that's all LR is. If Makki can start hitting other people LR isn't doing what they claim they are then.

8. I believe that (and stripping, which is what Omega also said they did quite often) is what is done in an osw. But... wouldn't you already know that? Oh wait, who am I kidding :lol: :roll: idiots nowadays.

9. I gotta say, Makki hasn't been hitting me today, so either she isn't online (most likely) or they are actually keeping her pinned (highly unlikely)

10. She* is probably offline. She does have a life

11. True that. Lol I forgot Makki was a girl :shock: edited post.

12. These omega guys run there mouths. A bunch of ps attention whoring kaw

13. *clan my fingers spazzed and typed kaw lol

14. Farmer, all I've seen you farm is EBs. Maybe you should
    1. Change your name
    2. Back your name up
    3. Not drop your build

15. Bypass, and weren't you the guy a few threads ago saying how much you know everything about osw? You would know how useful pure spies are in osw, well... wait you wouldn't know. That win/loss record (12,598/624 with a 95% percentage) shows you DON'T osw. I would change your name to EB_Fairies_R_US if I were you.

16. Just said that iMaster :roll:

17. Lol a ps war is not osw it's farming a bunch of people who can't hit back

18. Dag i was typing my longer message as you said you're short one. Calm down now. And you should get those eyes checked, shouldn't be rollin around like that :|

19. You can't hit a ps? ***** please, learn some game mechanics.