LSA Declares War.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Give medical mj a try, it helps with that.

2. I feel special I'm in a picture <3

3. I think I see the disconnect here. Perhaps the people posting on this thread that they've "never heard of LSA" have less time in the game. WAY back I warred both with and against LSA (Nomad Elite). Talk all you want, they know what they're doing.

4. This thread is hilarious

5. ColdassHonkey: minus 10 points for saying bantha fodder you Star Wars nerd!

6. Biff, long time! Thanks for the support, and good to see you!
    Not new to the game, but stilla fresh face :cool:

and: LOL at starwars reference

OmegaLSA

7. Haahaaa yeah but i actually went to the theater and watched it in 77 i think.

8. In a amc gremlin ;D

9. @Sky on page 24 (Sorry for late reply) glad to see you joined ad mortem it's my favorite clan. I know you, I actually helped YMM and IDD go against you. (I was apart of that osw). I was saying I have never heard of the other clan. Anyway best of luck to you.

-Stepwise

10. Does forums really need to know this? Who cares?

11. 24,500,000 a hit when we burn spy defense pots is just nuisance? Lol, multiply that by 36 an hour multiply that by 15 of us an hour based on activity. And multiply that by days. PS will make you lose so much gold. That's more than just a nuisance. This is a war game, stop hating. We declare war in forums to display to the general public that we in fact still war, still play the game the way it was originally intended to be played, it's evolved into a trolling, AI hitting boredom. But here, at LSA, the heart of this game still beats. We fight fiercely, with no fear, and with no CF terms. We will destroy LLC, at any and all costs. All of you "haters" are jealous that a clan as real as LSA exists. We are KAW. And that is my deceleration. And our revolution. No stoping me. FTS, War on, Shut up and Fight. That's what this is about
    LSA Fighting
    LLC die.
    Shout out to our leader OmegaLSA.
    To the rest of you guys, Drinks on me.

~~DreadLSA

12. Jalous of LSA? Let me laugh... You want to destroy LLC? Good luck

13. This is all I saw. You heard the man! I'd like a vodka on the rocks please!

14. Of course you fight without fear, most of your clan is pure spies. regardless of how many pots you burn, that money is easily made back in one unload on a haunt. Unless you are actually pulling decent strips then this thread was pointless.

You can burn as many pots as you like, but they are still making money and you guys are not.

15. N4t3, you must be a eb noob. More money off haunt blah blah blah, I've already stole more than 150b off the noobs and its been less than a week, if I've stolen that much imagine the loss in pots on top of that. I think I know what I'm doing. :) thank you though for your concern on our decisions! Maybe you can go back to hitting ur haunts<3
    Cheers
    Ps if you don't know how to make more money off war as a PS then ebs you should probably reset and uninstall the WAR game:)

16. I love pure spy haters.

[​IMG]

Have some cheese with your whine. :lol:

17. @dread- they aren't an OSW clan. My statement was a matter of their perspective. Why don't you get back to being the dork squad of Zerg.

18. Why don't you go back to being a no body and close your mouth?

OR

Join the enemies clan, and do some news feed talking ( it means attack another player )

OmegaLSA

19. Hey dread,I'll take a shot of Morgan on the rocks and 2 chitown style hotdogs if you got it.

20. Yeah, I'll take a lil of the capitano morgano muhself :cool:

OmegaLSA