LSA Declares War.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Listen to yourself..

2. I'm sorry but iMaster 50 competed quests achievement combined with the 85 defences screams eb fairy, Some say noob I say fairy.

It doesn't matter what part of the game someone plays, KaW accommodates for all aspects.

3. P.S.
    111... Check his wall proof is there.

4. Or that I spend a lot of time as a pure spy. PS (done right)=Can't be hit=No/little Defence Achievements won.

5. Considering I had my first account llbc before highlands doing only Pvp or quests I think stats do reflect eb noob
    4 of my past 7 upgrades (all I've done in the past year) are paid for by failed strips or money given as cf terms for a war. 2 were conversions to t5 that were pretty cheap and involved only a few b from ebs and one was all eb.

So yeah I think you can grow without to much in eb

6. I've seen you around over a year or so, and seen your builds. I saw you as PS for little over a month or two. an dude. Even OSF's had 900 defence achievement.

7. Who said you couldn't grow with eb? 
    That's ridiculous, what do you think we did before EB's and pWars? 

8. Off system farms aren't the same as a PS, and you haven't seen me around as I bet you've only known me as iMaster for roughly a month and a half.

9. You scream eb noob. :lol:

10. Well I will say this thread escalated quickly!

11. ^wrong quote Nubben.

12. What? That made no sense.

13. :( I messed up the quote...stupid Iphone

14. Imp see if I invite you to the next party. Ill invite trouble instead 

Silly gimp

15. Noooo sky :shock:

I'm sorry! You don't want trouble he's the eb noob!

16. Hmm. It'll be considered 
    How quickly the feelings of our resident IT change. Go play imp. The adults are talkingill send Jim along to eat with you at the little table later Were gonna have frog legs

17. I own the adult table! 

18. Sure you do, now go sit down. No not down there, we got a little highchair for you. You can sit between me and Omega.

19. Sky, I am very confused. I just scouted you sorry :D but, you have two level two Hatcheries but no level three castle. So the question is
    Y U NO HAVE LEVEL THREE CASTLE!!!

20. But ima big boy now