LR/IG update that Philo will omit- owner of IG RESETS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *iSurrender (02), Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I saw an ss of bh cc, it had 2 members saying they'd save up 20 bil from B2B haunts to strip a member of LR. Bh has no funds, all their claimed strips are actually iG strips, and none of which are as much as they're claimed to be

2. And bh Jack the Ripper, you are blazeys offspring

3. Lol u know it's not really hurtful when u make fun of my stats Not like that's my only account

4. Sinmonkey has more accounts than bh has useful and knowledgable players

5. What's there to be butthurt about? I'm watching you rant and make a fool out of yourself. Your retaliatory scouts took about 2 of my spies each.. I think I'll survive it.

You're insignificant but entertaining 

6. Oh don't talk about my momma that way! That's low! Lmao
    The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, u my friend rotted on the branch on sugar....
    And b2b haunts ? Damn I must not be in the same clan? To raise funds....
    Sheez, u got us, caught us red handed, yep.....

Hey I heard the man on the moon once dated belle, must be true...

7. Pls just called me One or Mr.One and I thought sin had a useful acc? 

8. Wow. Black the ripper. What a fail you are. Sinister monkey is one of the original BH members. He never claimed he was dis. Who is dis you ask?? Well lets just say he aint on your side of this war which proves to those who know what is really going on. Also LR member please stop calling this fool ripper as it is an insult to another Original BH member.

9. Oh hey , I made some friends, how weber insignificant on actions, they are just that actions,
    "To underestimate your enemy is a roman trait" heard it on tv.
    Is the Roman Empire around? Hmmmm, lemme se arrogance killed the once great, and it shall be the downfall of last runners.

10. See this guys in lr these are the badasses of this kaw generation I'm glad they're taking over they're real ones worthy to wear the BH tags BH sucks balls now so it'll be a disgrace to them that's y they use the LR tags u can use it too if u want jack u just have to post "I'm a fairy little princess"

11. You scout sugar to keep yourself spy pinned, whilst you make money off our hansels, who have 0 gold out anyway, so OSW for you, is about making money, not taking money? Geez what eb clan did you come from??? If you had some sense, you'd attack our hansels and pin our attack builds with yr spies you nub, I can pin T4 bc hybrids with half a bar, and your 5x my size, I think your the nub buddy, can't hit T5 cos I'm too small lol, but we receive no reports of inc from you, or inc assass from bh ever lol!

12. Much respect to 1ate7 his reasons for his resets are his own. It's sad to see him go he is one of only a few player left that have been around longer than I have. We fought in many wars together and on opposing sides. We fought in the first IG vs Fox war long before clans, EB, Pwars and the like and not many people remember that the clan and war systems came into being through the help and hard work of the IG and Fox clans which is why they can have 120 members unlike everyone else that was the reward from the devs for their efforts. So Atey my friend I wish you the best.

13. It's probably cause we have worthy targets that u don't see me or "us" in ya news.

And the scenario was an illustration for sin dead brain.

And mommy just said to get off forums, I'm a good follower , of our rules, so cya noobs!
    Lets meet in newsfeed when yr turn comes around, and I didn't come from some EB clan to make "gold" I unlike you runners came to war, and in war, we have our strategy and you have yours, time shall tell whose strategy wins.
    With that said: I'm Black Hand and u are pissed cause you could never be / or live up to it. Runners. Prepare your last rites ......

14. I love how wulf notifies devs about his reset because it's IG....

If it was any other important person (who's not in BH,IG, Ect.) you would care less.

Also, if he really is hacked then maybe secs need to upgrade their security programming or whatever.

If not then good luck in real life. :0

15. Your a member of a reformed clan called black hand, well done, how hard was it to get into the clan??? It was OPEN RECRUITMENT dip, I could have left LR and gone to bh, but I decided to stay with who I think are the real bh, you got into bh just before recruitment stopped lol, then you guys absolutely smashed apherium

16. Lmao mommy told u to stop posting forums cause ur embarrassing urself n BH lol knowing her she would be posting here too if she wasn't too embarrassed to be affiliated with you 

17. Na she said if u kick turds, you will just get your shoes dirty and I like my kicks spotless .
    And I joined BH because we are the new face of Black Hand, y'all just butt hurt cause I'm bunking on ya spots. Aahhh too bad, cause you were probably not good enough for black hand , and who would want runners anyway? Anyone with any true ties or respect for black hand would have stuck through thick and thin, what did you do? Don't get all high and mighty cause I'm new and you purport to be the old BH, but son I ain't no runner or quitter like you lot were, so before you "ex BH, or supposed Founders " open your mouths, look at where you are and where I am, if you created it then why would you betray it? Very simple questions ?
    Traitors have no claim on this great clan, you may have created it , we the next gen is gonna take it to the heights it needs to be.
    You the ex BH are rats and rats don't get no mercy or respect.
    Once a traitor , always a traitor.
    I can see that in the future when LR is read it last rites, you lot would be clan jumping and then sit there and purport how great you lot were .... It's a vicious cycle and you should hav committed kawacide and just retired. Or lay in the shadows and lurk, oh wait, u already do that.
    So for a sum up, rats, you will never be a Black Hand and u turned on BH and don't deserve the distinction of ever being BH.
    So instead of claiming BH, please show the clan you are in now and claim LR, runners.
    No love for rats... Bottom feeders

18. Sin is a runner??? Didnt sin stay till the end of the res war??

19. I've kept a pretty close watch on this war. I don't take sides, but all this talk from BH members about loyalty and people running from war makes me laugh considering BH ran from Yafi and begged them for a cf, and left aah (a clan who stood by them in the BH/regs) high and dry.. So who are the real runners and non loyal ones here??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.