LR/IG update that Philo will omit- owner of IG RESETS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *iSurrender (02), Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh and btw noobhandripper. You didnt answer my question on who dis was and who's side he was fighting on.

2. bt nah that's the time I joined u n dis in gaw then when I came back to kaw rip and des finally got tired of each other and rip started lr so the choice was easy ripper or des lol But that war was fun I was with spar and iG we made that guy OS-stealth reset his alts for cf lol

3. Oh yeah thats right. We were in gaw running Black Hand there. With Dis, the founder of Black Hand. Noobhandripper probably has never heard of him. I do agree though that when i checked back into my kaw account i found that the core of BH had left due to disagreements. I decided to park my inactive account in LR with the true BH members

4. This isnt a BH VS LR thread so cut it out.
    I wasnt lying when I said disrespectful attitude will be met with force, I have contacts everywhere including LR willing to give information to me if I ask.
    LR, show some pride. Even the worst warmongers (me obviously) know when to rest a minute and say "hey. you will be missed"

5. forgot my little dillio.

~ScarletShadow, The Legendary Assassin.

PS: My left buttcheek is more legendary then LR or BH
    Cut the ego trip it just a game.

6. I agree. Much respect to 1ate7. This thread shouldnt have been about BH vs LR but some noob hand decided to get involved in this thread and talk . Much respect 1ate7 you will be much missed

7. Well...THIS thread derailed. Y'all still bickering?

8. Scarletshadow?!?! The man girl wahahahaha

9. Devs were well aware of the issue prior to wulfs forum postings, drgn. :)

10. Lol ur butt cheeks been penetrated by scarlet shadow wahahhahahhaha

11. Because this thread has lost sight of it's purpose it is now locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.