LR/IG update that Philo will omit- owner of IG RESETS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *iSurrender (02), Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunner where Did you get yr equipment?
    I didn't know osw dropped equipments?
    SIN, old BH wannabes are coming out o the woodworks, yea u created BH? Care to back that with your main account? Or former BH account? Oh that's right , you left and rest, so why claim when you ran?? You are and will remain a no one.
    "Lvl" I have and kept plenty of ya clannies newsfeed busy, but if u want company , I shall provide u with some. All u have to do is ask.

As I can say the same you, youu haven't hit me once?, many others from ya clan do.

Belles sugarmomma, this is my main. I have never posted with an alt nor do I have one. One acct is all I need, better to focus on y'all needs.

Cheerios mates, lets talk in newsfeed , I like that better.

Sin, u are still a noob. For a statless no one, prove something? Do something, hit someone, or shut the hell up.
    Noob

2. So yours just fell out of the sky? No I got it because it is rather helpful in these osw.

3. Bro I have numerous accounts in LR I talk with this cause they're either forum ban, perm mute or don't have the name sinistermonkey and dude my steal offenses stat is higher than ur attacks won... I didn't exactly create BH but we were recruited before it was created duhhhh I didn't reset  and I'm not hiding behind a statless alt I kept my name

4. Ahh the best part Is u have more then me

5. My only items I got em from summer wars not EB's!! Hehehe not an eb baby 

6. Good ******* Christ this guy is KaWs BADMAN, don't mess with him and his new tags. The clan you are in has a legendary reputation. But those players who created that reputation. Are now elsewhere, live with it ya fuckin nub. You aren't an elite player because of yr tags bud!!!  You guys are new to the clan, stop making yourself look like a fool and prove that yr not a nub!!!

7. Like my shiny new , found it while being an eb noob.

8. Nice but I like jacks osw storm bow more

9. Bio isn't holding back ouch

10. Sinmonkey this guy is adorable lol

11. Wulf is right. It sucks to see a kaw vet such as 1ate7 leave. Had and still have mad respect for the guy and I hope that Hes ok and that nothing bad happened in real life to make him leave
    Good luck in life wherever it may take you 1ate7 

12. Taylorthegay has been summoned back to his eb, cya bud. (Still no clue who he is)

13. It's so entertaining watching BH nubs and IG nubs fail

14. If you are reading this 1ate7, all the best in life 

15. Hey don't steal!! And fail noob!! And I have never claimed to be a forum warrior like sin, lvl etc, I got my equipment from EBs! And I am very happy that I got em!! It's an edge , any edge is that an edge. So you forum warriors! Kudos to yr forum mightyness. I shudder in yr noobiness prowess.

FYI , don't steal a hansel, atk him. But y'all did summer wars, u know better.......

16. Much like you in newsfeeds.

17. I'm pure spy attacking is kinda impossible, besides you are pinning troops  so steals is only way to pot burn, I considered scout bomb well below zero but then realized you were in scout hand not me 

18. if you attack a hansel, he still has spies, which are his biggest weapom. shows who the real noob is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.