LR/IG update that Philo will omit- owner of IG RESETS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *iSurrender (02), Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripper must not know about OSW if he is telling people to attack a hansel.

2. Ummmm u don't attack hansels when ur stripping them.... u steal hansels when u strip them or is there a new way to strip hansels?

3. Pls teach me!! I've only been stripping noobs for 2 years give or take

4. Post with your main....?

5. Refuses to post? Umm. Better check the history thread.

I have an account in IG? Lemme check here...account...IG....Nope. I defiinitley don't have an account in iG.

Unbiased? You? Yeah right... lol

True success is when you get a hate thread devoted all to you. :lol:

6. @senor
    maybe you should post with your main before asking others to post with theirs or is that your main? 

7. Señor I really do wanna post with my main but devs won't let me :(

8. Na y'all never scout, oh hey sugar! Nice scouts !
    Reason for atk? I'm weaker on atk so yes attack me, why steal a full hansel? U ain't getting nowhere ?
    And oh great warriors , please do teach this noob on how to war,,, not fail, but war....
    Errrrr
    Pure spies only useful on a strip...... Yep.
    Yet u try to steal ...
    I take it back, you are not a noob but a knob , everyone gets a turn on a pure spy.

9. Hmm 

10. Those defender used 11sdp means I'm doing something 

11. Ok listen up noob I'll teach u the basics a BH should know.so u won't look such a dumbass. u steal hansels when u strip em cause when when u attack and pin their troops they go DTW. That's why stealing is better u can run god knows how many bars and the target will be open til he has no gold out or when he wakes up and banks. Blazey if ur reading this seriously teach ur members stripping 101 and let em carry the BH tags the fucker don't even know how to strip

12. Lol just cause you're dtw to attacks doesn't mean I won't zero your spies. You don't get off that easy 

13. And hansels with 0spies have 0 spy def anyone with crappy spy rats can get through u not unless ur Hansel with spy towers.... See I still know my **** and u should ******* know em too it's seriously embarrassing jack

14. Sin again, don't steal a hansel when u are not stripping him u dumb ass, u are hitting me or yr clannies are trying to!
    They now figured out, oh we shall scout him, that's how u pin a hansel! Well duh.
    Sin u great BH legend oh creator of BH , please read or understand the concept, then before u open yr mouth, don't.
    And yea a have pots, why wouldn't I? So I could stay open like the rest of you for easy OSF action?
    Hell no, game mechanics dictate strategy, one of those are to have DPs. And other to gain an edge, like say buildings, allies, BFA and oh yea, equipment .
    You can't teach me nothing cause looking at yr greatness, I'm not worthy!
    Y'all LR NOOB.
    Oh did I strike a nerve.....

15. No not really, we all know how much of a ******* noob you are for sponging off the bh name lol

16. Ya well sorry that's the thing I only hit strip targets something ur most likely not use to seeing in ur ca I'm sure it says "pot burn TOP 10 LR" or some gay **** like that or "big strip 10b" OMG!!! Lmao

17. SUCH a true statement...

18. Here's the thing, per steal, I make say 19-20mil from full to say 7mil to low end.

And I attack your OSF, oops potless hansels,
    I make 35mil per hit.

I'm no math genius, but pinning my spies are not buying u squat! I still hit ur noobs, and I scout u sugar, u know, cause I fail! But keeps me on pinned from yr spies , while I ....
    Well u know that.
    Lmao!
    Sin: noob, no one runner or so called "legend"
    Sugar: butthurt.
    Lvl: haven't formed an opinion yet, so knob.

And sugar, I xtal to hit my steal targets, so yea! U pawned me......

19. Oh sin with yr crap stats u couldn't pin war beast. So get off ya high horse and show me the money! Ya noob , sorry runner

20. Ya were not so much to where we could make more gold more as too how our enemies will lose more gold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.