LR alliance vs BH alliance: An OSW History Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 5, 2013.

1. im sure it takes time. but im also pretty sure owner of a clan is the FIRST person u notify, not the last...so im sure u woulda just pm hayden tellin him about the 1 v 1 right?

2. trouble you mentioned earlier in this thread that all the ig bank did was farm that he didn't pm anyone, didn't post walls etc just farm. doesn't farming compromise that bank before any of this? is what assassin asked before phil popped on for four or five delay posts before your answer. this is 4 threads of rubbish. you make yourself look bad and your friends look worse each time you continue on.

3. Last inc 2 hours ago, get out of forums and hit someone?

4. Sherlock, I'm only following this thread's purpose - explaining the history of this war. LR has been twisting facts a lot and I disagree with some Philo's statements. So I posted our side of the story. Plus I'm answering questions, posted by LR members.

Wait. Did I make u butthurt before? Awwww can't remember all of u now :(

5. Hi blazey! Who gives a ****?

6. Hb atk on blazey, stop talking start hitting

7. @Philo,

Those reason being given are the same from the first and second thread you made about the war.. And only an idiot will think that Blazey's version is the truth as LR has their own version. Both parties will always justifies their own actions..

A much interesting info would be the clans that are involved and the numbers of strips both sides has made. Reason why they are warring has been presented numerous times and we the bystanders have been aware of it..

Trash talks and insults regarding both sides war actions would be a much better read.. The old wars trash talks was way better than todays war.. It seems more clans are veering in the direction of ZAFT'S strategy of no trash talks. With more than 1000 accts I do not see much from either side.. where are the Sin and meatwhistle of todays warriors?

I would wish AM joins just to see swabia do his antics even if his clan will be irrelevant and insignificant in the war efforts.

8. @Blazey,

No I am and was never butthurted by you.. You talk like this war revolves around you. That is some serious attention seeking post.

Go hit pinky he's been calling you out from 2pages ago..

9. Assassin, no one is blaming LR for hitting Face initially. That's exactly why no hits were returned to begin with. But LR is at fault for ignoring total of 5 warnings. Even after banking the gold, LR was advised to stop and move on. Instead, bellemorte started farming too.

Pin, definitely, owner would be the first to get informed. But not while I'm talking to belle. Not like I can pm 2 people at the same time right? Lol

Calig, speaking of making ur self look bad. Face and Ven are two different accounts belonging to one person. So when I say 'Ven started farming' I mean him using his main iG account, Vendetta, to farm with, not Face, the bank. Maybe next time before u put ur two cents in, u actually make sure u know what u talking about.

Sorry Pinky, strips are more important than whacking potless and harmless u lol

10. That's a shame Sherlock. I'd love to get u butthurt lol wall me when u hlbc ;)

Interesting tho how people say I talk too much here, but forgot to mention that to LR when they were going on and on with their bs in other related threads. Like 60-80 pages each, damn! lol and after I finally come out to clear things up and tell BH side of the story, some 'random' nub stat smart ass decides to tell me I talk too much..is that u pole? Lmao

I know I know. Not many likes the truth.

11. hmm let me check how long it takes me to send a message...im going to 1 vs 1 dingo from LR...took me 7 seconds. im sure u had 7 seconds to spare before he hit. even if he is stalkin ur wall, u coulda gotten the message to him. so really theres no excuses

12. our posts are mostly short and to the point. u just blabble on with super long posts.....which hardly anybody reads

13. You do talk too much blazey.. start reading your own post and you will see..
    LR talks in packs of 3 or 4..but you talk alone and cover several pages. So based on statistic you have spouted more words than most of them combined.. see, I can make you look the nubcake here if I wanted to..

14. Just about now u being pathetic and desperate pin LOL next thing u will say is that I broke 1vs1 by being 3 seconds late

15. blazey once again ur callin me desperate as u have nothin else to say. every time u get called out, u say that. its gettin kinda old. and im just provin my point here 

16. No Sherlock, u make ur self look just as desperate as pin looks now lol I did apologize for my post being long because I wanted to be as detailed as possible. So it's harder to twist facts around for u guys lol

And it seems, me talking too much is ur best come back. I'm surprised my poor English hasn't been pointed out yet. I do believe it's u Polle. No need to try to mole in KOS btw ;)

17. Now for a pic which has nothing to do with the thread [​IMG]

18. "Strips are more important"-blazey

I'm being stole as we speak, is this a lack of coordination?

I mean why waste spies if there is a strip target right?

19. That's what I thought, ty for the inc blazey. Like u don't already look desperate enough