Looking to Make a PS1

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IlIlI_ENVY_IlIlI, Sep 6, 2015.

1. More noobs spreading false noobishness. No wonder so many new age players don't know what the hell they are doing. 

This should be locked since the differences between hansel and ps have been explained thoroughly which settles the fact that the term PS1 is redundant and useless.

2. Want to make a Hansel? Search up the user Hansel 

3. So am I a PS0.5?

I've never heard anyone say hansels are usually over 1m att stats.

Infact I don't actually see the point of having that in att stats, it makes little difference in reality.

4. He ended the game as a hybrid:(

5. Man...

Hansel was an actual player. He, as far as most know, learned of the mech that allowed a build to be dtw to an attack build while not having any gold out.

The build he used was 1 atk building and the rest spy buildings. It was named after him, Hansel.

which particular spy/atk building i believe was already mentioned.

6. Exactly, the mechanics are named after him.

Otherwise what would someone with the stats of 2/2/20/20 be called?

7. A flopalop. Or is that what my PS1 build drives. To work. Can't keep the terms straight.

8. I will genuinely start using "flopalop" in my daily vocabulary

9. let them continue to call it a "ps1" it just shows the veterans who the noobs are... silly noobs trying to coin new titles for old news...

10. Just buy a ps3 they are so much better then a crappy ps1  ps1 tried way to hard for the hardware that existed...

11. Back in my day a hansel was a single attack build. Not sure when they started saying 25% was a hansel. Guess things change :)

12. I'm a Ph20 build

13. You've been around long enough to know that answer York. The 25% came with more understanding of mechs. It was realized that the hansel mech lost its effect at that ratio. The build came from hansel as a 1 atk building spy. But it also led way to that whole entire mech ratio being named after him as well.

14. Wrong. Bfa has absolutely nothing to do with build mechanics.

Ratio of buildings and whether or not you have gold out, these are the only two things that matter

15. This is the absolute correct answer.
    I'll add, it's the newer players who came in after the castle ug's were released, and the mechs of hansel were found out, that they termed them PS1. That type of acct is sought after for wars. Also, it has the advantage of dropping its 1 att building (most use a stable), and become a PS for strips, or avoid being stripped by having no allies or gold out.

16. Why bother with PS1? THE PS4 is pretty impressive. I would save for a PS4 rather than going PS1

17. One reason, retro

18. I'm gonna make a ps1 and play desert storm for daiz

19. what the heck PS1? pure spy 1? it aint PURE if it has 1 on the mix.. who the hell created this word? sure needs some logic. .the right alias or term should be 1ARS - 1 attk, rest spy. .or some like that but not PS1.. Or may you can create PS w/ 1 tower! rofl

20. It's called a hansel!!!!!!!!!!!