Looking to Make a PS1

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IlIlI_ENVY_IlIlI, Sep 6, 2015.

1. @Front, When Hansel came up with that build the BFE was only from resets and pro packs. Those were only minor static stat bonuses but they were present. There were also some special download Kaw apps that added to them. I earned those too. They wouldn't matter now though

2. Even oxymorons don't get as much hate. Double standards.

3. Bugger was a noob in those days, seems that I still am 

4. I understand that. Those are permanent items. But yall are using "BFE", it wasn't called that then. It was just pro packs, that term didn't apply until after EB and equipment came out. :)

5. i meant as you can sell the one building and become ps in an instant at no gold loss an instantly become PS, changing te mechanics

6. It's not a ps1 that's a console... :roll:

It's a hansel build, would wish people learn that pure spy means no attack builds and ps1 defies logic because it makes no sense

7. That moment when people say the same thing on this dead ass post

8. You are missing the point...the name is stupid because he second you put up an attack buulding you are not a pure spy...so even having pure spy +1 in the name is just silly because to be a pure spy you have no attack....its the popular version of hansel build and if they want to keep it they should rename it because like i said there is nothing pure spy about a hansel.

9. Anyone here seen the movie The Internship?

This whole Hansel/PS1 debate reminds me of the Instagram/Exchangeagram scene (/.-)

10. This.

11. This. You see back in the day there are no epic battles and equipments you all so called "BFE" we have to rely more on allies "BFA" and if I remember right those were either the Plunder War Days or even way before that only the battle list existed which people only make gold through PVP and hitting each other.

Edit: It is called a Hansel you people calling it PS1 are ridiculous it is the same thing and the same mechanics call it PS1 but originally called Hansel I don't know why people suddenly started calling it PS1.

~Chaos

12. This

13. WOOOO!!!

That yellow on white is blinding!!!

14. 1 Attack Building is true Hansel, 25% troop or less is not Hansel. A PS1 shares a Hansels Mechanics and buildings but may lack the BFA.

ATM = Automatic Teller Machine, as in you can drain them dry if allies aren't hidden.

15. bruh just buy a ps4 :lol:

16. Only WII on my ship, and a bootleg Xbox 360

17. You can drain anyone dry if allies aren't hidden..

And yes thanks, you proved my point. Although the modern term for hansel refers to the mechanics, not the specific build.

18. I am ps1

19. Hansel is usually 1 mil/higher of every stat, ps1 is like me, I got 130k attack cs and 16 mil spy cs

20. You are a hansel