Looking to Make a PS1

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IlIlI_ENVY_IlIlI, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Free hte br max xtal ffa items now @ Beasts of the revenant

3. How are all hansels ps1? 25% troop or less, not just 'one'

All hansels are simply hansels.

The dude that said some hansels delve into hybrid mechanics.. That makes them hybrids, not hansels.

A hansel that drops it's attack buildings are not known as ATM's, just as a Purespy, PS or OSF.

Get your terminologies right before trying to help new players please.

I enjoy seeing people with so much more to do than me

4. Doesn't the PS1 have the same mechanics as a hansel (25% troops or less)? If so what's the purpose of slapping a new on it? Especially a name that when broken down doesn't make sense?

5. Because somebody wanted to be special.

6. A better name than the GENERIC hansel name.

7. Hey guys I found the person that started PS1.

8. We must shun him.

10. It's just a name ppl. Don't overthink it. It's not important.

11. true, i go to work on a four wheeled bicycle you know.

i call it a 'flopalop'

12. Ppl get hung up over nothin.
    Idc personally why they do either.

13. 

14. It's annoying, the name itself doesn't make sense and if the mechanics isn't different from a hansel then the new label isn't needed.

It may also confuse players who are trying to learn about the different build types and how their mechanics work.

15. Well the mechanics are kind of different.

16. They are the same until the attack building is dropped.

17. Close bud.But Hansel did that long before equipment. He used BFA to pad his atk not BFE. it was brilliant at the time and also very rare as not many used spy buildings. Most were attack builds with only a couple spies.

Glanced over the BFA part. You had it pretty nailed except the BFE

18. Nope. The mechs are exactly the same since the build is exactly the same. PS1 is basically a nickname

19. During season 4 ppl found a new way to war, namely the pure spy (PS). The name says it all. To solve a weak spot some PS added one attack building and were called ps1. End of the story.

20. Making it a hansel, there so no such damn thing as a PS1 because there's no difference between a hansel, except the type of building. Some use a stable level 1, or level 3, others use a coe. This has been around way before any EE season lol