Looking to Make a PS1

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IlIlI_ENVY_IlIlI, Sep 6, 2015.

1. hansel is/was a player.. he/she is not a build.. fyi.. i hope you know what i mean

2. Hansel designed the build, and made it popular, thus it being coined "Hansel." It was originally 1 ATK building and the rest were spy, but it was soon increased to 25% and below being attack builds, and the rest are spy builds.

3. look at his build right now.. ironic that he popularized a build which ended up into somethin else.. which means, that builds are evolving, right? lets say you have a unique build, then everyone copies it, then it is not unique anymore, that build should not be named after you if you change your build later.. that is why build terms are generic like PS for pure spy.. Is there a player named pure spy ?

4. Probably yes.

However just cause he found it and popularised it doesn't mean he can't decide to try something new.

5. he should have created new account and create a unique build again, that way, a 1ARS build is not called Hansel build.. Brand terms are different from generic terms. .He created a "brand" that later evolved out of its original form. .You tell me, can you turn a toothpaste brand into a car brand?

6. Creater of coca cola created a drink. He called it coca cola..

Now there are lots of different coca colas.

They're still drinks.

You're being ridiculous.

7. man, coca cola is a BRAND name. .we call those drinks - soda. .are u aware that Pepsi, Sprite etc. are also brand names? Now you tell me could u make coca cola a brand of a car, appliance or any other products? coz that's what hansel did (sort of) . .do u want me to give another example and indulge u for more discussions? Lol

8. scenario: a player asks what is a hansel build, somebody says it's generally spy and 1 or some atk buildngs. .the player then searches for hansel's profile- the name seems to discourage spy buildings. .the player then goes facepalm, rofl

9. That's not a very good answer then is it.

I was responding to the statement that he created a brand. And then it evolved. Coca cola... Diet coca cola, cherry coca cola etc. it's still a drink.

He didn't create a brand. The community named something after him. Just because he created it doesn't mean he should have to stick at that one specific build. That's exactly my point, if coca cola had stayed with that same exact build there would be no diet cola etc. it's STILL a drink though.

10. Eh... Its not like people search for players named "Attack", or "Hybrid" for build references.

As for EE peoples,
    "S1" (Spy build with 1 Atk), there ya go. It even makes a little sense.

Call it a freebie. You're welcome.

11. Petition to name the S1 the "Twinky" build in honor of its creator.

12. First was a hansel

Second was a gretel

Then there was the wanna be politically correct name pure spy 1 or ps1

Now there is the real politically correct spy 1

Remember 2015 the year everything offends everyone

13. Ask sony to help

14. You're incredibly late to the party.

15. The original playstation wasn't even called the PS1 :lol:

16. Neither was the Hansel build...

17. True true.

18. Relax lol was just a joke. Thread has already been answered i assume because of the many pages…

19. A joke that was already mentioned a few times and laughed at.....hence the late to the party comment lol. Don't think he was worked up:)