Let's bring the game back to the good times :)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hacked_account_FOFF_Devs, Feb 20, 2014.

1. How to differentiate between a small account and a dropped build? Small account: 3-20k wins. Dropped build 50k-300k wins.

2. @ Craig. Pvp is very much alive today as it was 2 years ago when I started this game. A good indicator is the wins/losses on a players profile. Albeit it is not totally indicative of a players pvp. Might want to check your own stats, and just for comparison sake, look at mine ️

3. If we want a fix kaw, we need to go back before ee wars.

4. Support but I highly doubt it'll work :'(

5. @Rise Against. Why won't it work? Because people want the change but don't want to carry any wait? Contact death dealer or Cactus. I will be heading over to RCA later tonight. There won't be a change if all the community does is write "support". Join us!

6. @ rise. Many things can be done to promote the change. Don't doubt. Believe. Several clans have done it.

I will be contacting more clans to hopefully bring more into the fold.

Support is growing. Together we can make a change

7. @ rise. Not trying to pick on you but....

How can you sport a name like Rise Against and sit idly by as a doubter :(

8. DD, if you aren't a motivational speaker, then you are wasted. =]

9. For the old KaW you wanna come to an old KaW clan

10. Talks are continuing with EE clans. Thanks to all of those that have joined the effort!

11. I rose against the OP and stated my own personal opinion ;)

12. I didn't see in the OP that you were going to contact people about it. I assumed this thread was going to be your only effort so that's why I said it probably would not work.

13. Lol. Rise, how did u rise against me? By opening mouth and breathing ? Lol

14. Not sure if rise is the worst troll ever or just very confused.

15. Probably little bit of both lol

16. DD nice thread . Although It's sad that the players even have to try do this . Thanks devs

17. Precisely, DD 