Let's bring the game back to the good times :)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hacked_account_FOFF_Devs, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Well said ashlore. POWER TO THE PEOPLE. lol. Devs are you listening?

2. Full Support

3. Re:yafis pethetic all they did was attack EB clans when i wa

[​IMG]yafi if you want to get what you used to have then fight zaft who destroyed you all in the first place now full of butt hurt players who only pick on the weak

4. 'The good times' were well before EE, well before EBs and well before pwars.

5. This is an ironic thread.  Op, would you sacrifice your BFE advantage for a fairer EE?

Just curious. 

6. @giskard BFE is taken into account in match ups

7. Damned one. Leave this thread. You are both off topic and disrespectful

8. Come for me

9. Maybe now that the devs have finished SMASH and the latest fail EB, they will work on nerfing the little guys that don't grow

10. @ Larry. The goal is for a little bit more of a structured roster make up. There is a place for small people to war.

Legitimate smalls. Not builds with big BFA that have torn their builds down

There is no reason why small folks can't war also

11. No Remore started this a week ago. We have had fun in ee wars again. We have won some and lost some, but at least the wars have been close and exciting. Everyone who wants the sh nerfed is crazy. We thought the gh advantage was crazy the sh mechanics are worse. So people will find the next glitch. It's nice haveing friends war with us vs haveing to search wc for sh to fill half our roster. When others try this they will see that ee can be fun again. And as more come to our side the ee system will somewhat fix its self. I am not saying u will win all the wars, someone has to lose. But I am saying that we have not had a blow out war in the last week. So this thread has my full support.

12. Sutt 2 awesome wars this week against you. Both were about a ko difference either way. Also had great wars against zaft and er was fun. Much respect and would love to do a final 2hr war against no remorse.

13. Haha, "good times"

That aside, I do agree that if we could at least fight fairly and evenly in EE wars, it would be a lot better. I saw an idea some time earlier about three tiers of stats for calculating whether to match them (based on how many are within each tier, not just total combined stats), as well as to fix the size:hit ratio (I can get pinned by someone 3x my size, with no chance of being able to pin back, even if they've no towers. I don't know about you, but 24 CS vs 8 CS doesn't seem matched), and Devs also add total equipment stats to the equitation, because they make a huge difference nowadays. I don't know what y'all's opinion are on this, but maybe, just maybe, it could make it a bit fair.

Why yes I did. If you've a problem, you can talk to your dog. They'll listen and not leave nor play their phone because they don't care.

14. Full support DD 

15. Full support...!!!! 

16. Just to clarify, I don't support farming SH whatsover but I do agree that EE wars needs a change. Every clan doing LB/SH combo are making wars less interesting. Good luck on your movement OP but I really don't think it will make any difference. The developers need to change EE, it's not the clans nor sh fault, we all want to win.

17. @ inc. I agree. But sometimes an intervention is needed. Apparently mith and equip is the equivalent to a drug in a society.

I do apologize for my hits on you. I sincerely hope that your return fire granted u more gold than I made from you.

***UPDATE***

7 clans have now vowed to participate. Who's next. PM me today 

18. SUPPORT! #RockKawcaineIsKillingWars