Let's bring the game back to the good times :)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hacked_account_FOFF_Devs, Feb 20, 2014.

1. *****UPDATE******

We have had conversations with a couple clans that stated if we can get more to commit, they would help the change and conform to the idea 

2. @ resistance. Stop trolling and leave this thread

3. Would love to see it buy the chances are slim to none i would tend to think

4. "The people crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do"

I hate to be the one to throw quotes, but it seems fitting. To the naysaters, trolls, haters, and all around negative people: have you made the attempt? Have you EVER even attempted to crawl out of your comfort zones and try to change anything? no? Then do what you do best, sit on the sidelines and watch.

Full support. DD it sounds like you have done your homework and are going about this the best way possible. Let me know if I can help.

5. Some of us are already warring with 25% or less SH and you know what the match ups we get at the upper end of strength matches have been amazing. Yes we have lost some and we have won some, but we rarely get a no match anymore - and most of all we are having fun
    I would love clans to support this, or at least try a few wars with less SH rather than keep moaning about not getting a match - the power is in your hands people - or are you holding out for a nice easy win still?

6. Full support from no remorse. Were casting actual builds and will continue to do so. If devs can't fix ee its up to us.

7. I'm confused why everyone says we can't change this problem. The answer seems simple to me. If you are a clan and you EE War with more gh/sh than you should you make the list and you get farmed. There are plenty of accounts complaining about the exploit to make this work if they all decide to participate. If you are right and we can't change it, well we shall have a blast trying :)

8. This is why I love ya DD great idea -and full support.

This has been such a horrible season for way too many clans and their members. The GH exploit was simply traded for an SH one. The next exploit will probably be five vols L1 on HL, 1 atk bldg on HF and call it a build.

I don't even sign up for wars anymore with this build and just do one-offs to keep my EE. It's a shame to war 2 seasons and really enjoy it, then sit out a season because I lost interest.

9. Support. I warred alot early season but the sh exploit made me stop warring. I got tired of bad match after bad match. This issue needs fixed.

10. It's a shame the dev team can't correct this long standing issue.They should really take care of their customers time and money that they spend on the game better.

11. I support this, it is starting to get out of hand

12. Full support DD, our family is one that participated early in the season but shut up shop due to the sh issue, if more clans were to balance rosters our war dojo would be back up and running, so fingers crossed here :lol:

13. @ chuck. Never close the DOJO bro. 

But yet don't let folks look up your DOJO either 

14. I support this message. KAW needs a change.

15. Dojo and immortals still goin strong, but had a war dojo fully unlocked ready to go for s3, wanted my family who wanted to ee to have somewhere to join in and have fun... then just get matches against lb/sh clans and spirit dies. hoping to see some more balance and good contests, less pos sh on roster and some more towered mids and hansels would be great for all of kaw i think, might see a few less farewell and retirement threads in a.t. :)