Let's bring the game back to the good times :)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hacked_account_FOFF_Devs, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Crowley. U were first to to throw insults with your original post. You cannot be a hypocrite and show support in the same sentence. Cordially leave the thread so I do not need to get a mod involved.

Cordially = nicely

2. Yes I know what cordially means tyvm. Responding to your post regarding me and I'll be on my. There was no insult. Only a statement of what is extremely likely to be. Goodluck 

3. The punishment has to be greater than the reqard. Like when you train a dog.

Support

4. Ron. That's understandable. Working on that as well. Jinkies!!!! That just sounded like something the devs would say 

5. You realise that the developers ARE repairing it? Shhhhhh op.

6. Lmao repairing it? Every change they have made this season has done nothing but make ee worse

7. Repairing it?

Only "repair" i've seen so far was the drop of scrolls in a certain EB lol

Back on topic, lets all make a difference :D

8. Full support 
    So sick of this GH/SH bull crap 

9. Hmmmm .... U realize the clans ur talking about that started this snowball effect have some of the biggest players in kaw? U target the small guys? The biggest? The owners? The roster setters?

At this point it's a little late no?

Ud also need to set an example of some of the worst offenders or originators ? U can't possibly think hitting all ee clans would help ur cause....

I'm just curious as to ur intent , end goal, and means at which u think getting there would be best taken ?

At this point if u don't use them at all u get screwed royally ... If u use the minimum u have to to draw a fair fight u get threatened?

Where does that leave the rest of the ee community ?

10. No wonder its impossible to win ee anymore, its all full of spy builds with 200k attack stats or less one after the other and by the time u can hit you already down to 10% of troops. If they going to keep the ee like this they might as well split ee between Attack/defense builds and Spy builds that way let all does spy builds take care of each-other on the boringness they have become and let others enjoy a good war for once. I will like to see this happen tho its gonna be impossible unless the devs themselves take down this so call war system and make a complete new one or shut down/lower down spy builds in some way.

11. Ok Sweet Escape u beat RH good for u but u did it with 12 SH/GH so therefore ur using the same tactics as they do and makes u no better. That is exactly what we don't want!!! Let's fix this!!!

12. This is not a suggestion box for the devs. This thread is meant to call out all the leaders of clans that EE.

I am sure their is some very smart folks out there running these clans. I have spoken to one clan already.

This can be done, and should be done

13. Hmm DD, I support your idea but it can't be done bcos we humans are self and we love winning. Why should I give up what makes me feel good? When the game makers take all the money and praise. Sorry but it won't be possible except you start from the very top of prestige board then it might be successful but if you go for the little ee clans then it will be a big fail.

14. *Self centred

15. Alice. That is a very valid point. The human equation. But I am a believer and I would like to think better.

16. Lol sorry I never check prestige lb .. It's completely meaningless ...

But I just did after reading that post

That's funny

17. Very nice... But war is never fair so this can't work. This is a war game, so let's go unfair! You EE than be prepared to actually fight, not complain about who you get matched with. It makes you whiners look like fairies IMO.

18. Wish you all the best DD but start from the top if you want to purge the ee system and take it from me as a gh/sh devs can never fix this exploit bcos they are searching for a needle in a hay stack. This fault was in the game when it started but was never used bcos there were no ee wars.Wish you all the best.