Legendary Hero League vs -The Uprising-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Cherry, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exodus ur misunderstanding the point of this thread we just wanted to make it clear why this osw started, they claim we have been harrassing and seeking war with the aydens when clearly it has been the other way around

2. Errrm,what? How does them not being known until hero got mod have to do with anything?

3. Sorry Strawberry but Mila Kunis is on topic: she features in your OP ;-)

4. [​IMG]

Seems Nivans is a KAW vet knows all and can do all. #SupportNivans

5. Alright lets just change topic to mila kunis.

6. Also I asked to join LHL for the osw cause well I like to have fun, but they said no, from what I've seen they don't need help and it's a one sided osw 

7. Well………where to start. Lmao. Ok so you have valid points…but……honestly.…who cares? osw with a reason is the same as osw without one. You are in one you claim to love osw yet you love it so much to take time out to make a forum post about it……I see. Oh and by the way im still not a lhl bank silly nublets. Fairies unite

8. Actually you are wrong it's not mila kunis. Lucy Hale. :lol:

[​IMG]

9. The only reason i failed is because i didn't waste my pots on you while you had full pots

And stay on topic this isn't about you and me we can do this later

10. Lucy hale??? No no. Lzzy Hale boy. Halestorm. WOOOOT

11. Oh who cares. They look the same.

12. What it sounds like is all involved players need the boot and to scrap it out between themselves.

No support for other fruits or friends.

13. Good luck both sides. :eek: I have friends on both ♡

14. *grabs box of popcorn and pulls up a chair.

Did gon be guuud.

15. I'm friends with both Hero and Cherry. This is an issue that was handled poorly. But as you all can see by the clan I'm in I am fighting for -The Uprising- and would like to say Hero is a good guy but he is being mislead by the Aydens.

16. Lzzy hale is waaay hotter than Lucy. Plus Lzzy can sing like "hale" see what I did there?

17. Noob here... So why don't cherry and the ayden people or whoever else is in the op just fite each other. o.o I'm sure the clans have something better to do.

18. I cannot believe how off topic this thread has gotten

19. Hero says I Disrespected his clan but shows no ss, apparently he defending his honor?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.