Legendary Hero League vs -The Uprising-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Cherry, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Support to The Uprising ;)

2. I have a few friends on LHL (after being repeatedly attacked by them (for reasons O still don't know)). But I'm going to stay neutral and see what happens.

3. Bump
    At kinda sucks atm

4. I agree with Hero this is a ridiculous thread, no body cares about a small OSW, The Uprising is a clan that is looking for support and help, how about u stop being benders and telling everyone and fight like real men, this ridiculous behavior by a clan who should be able to fight for their own is asking for help because their members don't know how to play, only know how to Max Xtal and spank each other, stop talking smack and get on with it, if I want a OSW have an OSW don't tell everyone bout it....

5. I see friends in both clans... this could get interesting and messy

6. Hmmmm trying too figure out what is the worst thing too call a "lady".....
    Hmmmm is it FAT ?

7. Meh, if large clans and alliances can make a smack talk osw thread, then smaller clans and alliances have that same right.

A lot of people might disagree, but IMO the forum plays it's own special part in osws. The strip/failed strip attempts being broadcasted, the juicy cc/pm tidbits disclosed by moles or disgruntled clannies, and yes the smack talk in general. All meant to dishearten, aggravate, rile-up and make your opponents lose moral.

I myself love a good osw thread. :D

8. Inferno you should get in osw against LHL just to have two mods brawling. That would be epic.

9. Yea. Two mods hitting eachother

SOOOOOOOO EPIC BROOO

10. Apparantly, this skirmish has ended in a mutual cf.

*sigh*

How anti-climatic

11. LhL is not a war clan they are more of a role play clam that couldn't keep any of us even close to pin

12. '-' when did this get bumped?

13. And one thing to add that seems apparent on the last couple pages, it appears to be the statless alts that are dissing either side. (5th post last page and the post above mine namely)

14. The issue has been solved. :)

So I kindly request a lock. What's in the past is now in the past.

Thank you.

15. Too right, time to put this to bed, respect to my home clan of LHL and to TU for putting up a good fight :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.