Legendary Hero League vs -The Uprising-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Cherry, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I like it. Fair simple, good post. Looking forward to see hero's response if he has one.

2. Val val val

Yes we care what happened back stories always make more drama...drama is fun!

3. Don't worry about that Val, we intend to give em hell in this osw, no matter who they call in we'll keep fighting

4. Full support. LHL barely even give inc , I think the worst part is they brought in JHO do they even know what pots are?

5. They use it on hte duh? 

6. still no inc I have been here for 6days hitting constantly...

7. I see u lurking Sir_Ayden? got anything to say :lol: oh wait cant talk Hero says no talking :p

8. People still use pal? I'm surprised.

9. Heroes banner clearly tells me to purchase his allies during this osw

10. Anyone else in the mood to see some big boobs? Damn

11. Asking you to leave my thread since you are going off topic here. Thanks for your other input tho. Very helpful.

[​IMG]

12. #Osw season

13. Post with main and not an alt OP.

14. lol, I thought that only applies to statless alts though?

15. It would appear that Uprising has a tendency to be passive aggressive in their words.

I would say that's no way to put a stop to a brewing osw or one in progress - however this attitude is more than reflected in the other side. Hence my original post. Both of you have issues you need to work out with your own sides, nevermind whatever issues you all have with each other.

I mean, no sooner do I post that initial post than I get a wall post from one of your members. :lol:

16. No doubt they're is things that need to be talked out, but as i said, a few of us were still friends with the ayden's before they started messing with us. Right from foxes to them stripping cherry they seem to have held a grudge for whatever reason.

Definately something to have a chat with em about though, find out what they're side of the story is concerning this.

17. Going for LHL here bro. some goods friends there

18. Don't know anyone at -The Uprising- but I know and respect a lot of LHL members. Whatever the reason for this osw may be irrelevant now because there's only two ways it'll end regards of who's at fault. Some sort of cf, mutual or one sided. Or a loss. Support for LHL. However, good luck to both sides. I love fruit :)

19. Thank you for your post and we love you too. :p

20. They don't need help because they already getting it :lol: . Check their roster, they have half a clan there to help. (Justhanginout)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.