Legendary Hero League vs -The Uprising-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Cherry, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good Question, well Cherry was stripped by ALL of LHL, and hit all her other members. So yeah... :p

[​IMG]

2. Strawberry is Cherry alt,

Source: Former DotF member, Foxes veteran. Seen in cc at DotF myself.

3. Ohhh thank you thank you.

4. Always good to see OSW's being fought!

5. StrawBerry, post a Lzzy Hale pic. No more Lucy.

6. Yeah she strawberry likes to talk about herself (cherry) in a 3rd person view

Well it's turning nivans on

And nivans say hai

7. Cherry's, strawberries, I eat em all.

;)

8. ^_^ Clan full of RP'rs lol

9. Strawberry... Cherry... Same thing! :roll:

I might call my next alt Redberry.

ALSO whaaaaat @tanner :shock:

for whoever requested:

[​IMG]

10. I said that just for your reaction Strawberry

11. EoH. 

12. So fruity! I want a smoothy with all you in it. Would that still be canablism?

13. cris ️

14. How come lhl wont hit me?

15. We don't believe in canablism, that's a human thing. We know we are yummy. :lol:

Just to keep it on topic
    I got no incs yet. Weird.

16. Same with ps me I feel lonely

17. As far as most of us were concerned our business with the ayden's was over after they split from foxes, until about a month ago most of us here thought of them as friends. Then we get word of am flipping out at dark elite and everything just goes downhill from there, with her trying to get us into an osw thanks to a lone slip up.

We sorted out the issue, apologized for it and the next thing we know cherry has been stripped by LHL for whatever reason a few weeks down the line.

@hero, many of us are still confused at why LHL got involved in this in the first place, would you or the aydens be able to help give us the reason for you starting this war?

18. @khajiit, "many of us are still confused..."

We aren't confused. We don't care how it happened we just care for the end result. I suggest you guys should aswell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.