Last Rights vs SiCnIsS OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I always thought it was funny how many cheerleaders come out in these things.

Anywho, a real war sounds amazing.  Was getting tired of restripping less than mp off the BH noobs that are still stubbornly trying to hit their Ebs. 

2. I hate the clan sicniss

3. Yet another example. Although I guess he is the antithesis of a cheerleader.

4. Cynder has a point there x)
    And SiCnIsS are pretty cool :p

5. Sicniss is a farming clan who pick on new players and ask to be farmed just to start a farm OSw

6. Badger is butt hurt 

7. My butt is Lubed  not hurt

8. Yea sicniss are such eb noobs, great observersation

9.  Phil should get and achievement badge for such a reporter. Phil when this kaw media business works out please employ me

10. Yah he's perfect for the media. Facts are skewed and he makes up quotes from both sides to stir the pot more. He's PERFECT. Fox should employ him actually

11. SicNiss on a wrecking spree

12. badger consider this a 1v1 dont talk smack bout sicniss oh btw pls pot up.

13. Sicniss sounds like a bada** clan

14. SicnIss has to be one of the best clan names out there

15. I think I'll just collect my own facts. I find I trust myself enough to make rational deductions. Barely.

/shrug

16. Candi is smarter than this entire app

17. @ cynder

So I "make up quotations from both sides to stir the pot more"? And you have some actual proof of this or are you merely talking crap? Try taking your petty jealousy somewhere else please.

18. Update

From the LR point if view, when sarcbat left the clan to take on belle, LR still saw that as a violation of the cf and then brought the war to sic.

19. @Phil

No, it was belle against all of sicniss (1v1). LR was never told they broke cf (if they did) or that she had an entire clan on her. As I've said we just started getting inc so of course responded. It's really quite simple and not a big deal.

20. @ Phil ^Sugah knows best dear ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.