KotFE the Crybabies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXx_N3V3R_3NDING_ST0RY_xXxII, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But yes, Dina has my unequivocal respect.

2. Cheese, you seem to have gone missing, where are you? Crying to a mod? Well this will get locked once I send this to the Devs. SS'd all false quotes, and off topic by your lackeys and yourself.

The magnificent cheese has gone missing :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. And what has cheese been doing for his last couple messages, MR. J? Lol! That's funny, spamming his own thread with similar messages! That's great! Get a mod in here, let him judge us.

Oh cheese, how cute it is that you think I'm a KOTFE alt! Hehe, keep trying, you might get it at some point. But probably not. Because there are plenty of people, eager to hear the rebuttal on that page! 

4. 137 pages is pretty impressive. It was bound to start getting redundant eventually.

5. Locked or not, I shined a bright light and brought down any "wall of fear" that may have been cast by kotfe.

I am the biggest threat they've seen not because of the modest strips I've pulled off, but because of the damage I've done to their character and reputation.

More effort has been exerted to muzzle and defeat me than I had ever imagined - and it failed miserably. My voice has been heard and my kingdom remains standing.

I win.

6. How do you win if you were not trying to defeat them? That is weird! You did say "please show me where I said that I will defeat them" which means you weren't trying to defeat them! Weird.

A lot of the things you say, or don't say come out weird don't you think  you need to come back oh master of words! Please I miss you.

7. U ain't changed a dang thing u pathetic excuse for a player. Tell me what u have done? Oh besides run ur mouth cause use stayed pinned and could only swing from pin.
    CR

8. Nobody is afraid of you or your clan, cloverman.

This is a tap-based video game. Don't you understand how futile it is for you to thump your chest here?

9. Hurt their reputation? You've been dispatched. Cast away. People supporting you have been getting pinned and smacked around. You continue to let OTHERS take the damage. You're potless, allyless and clueless.

Get a brain cell kid, we're playing war, and your last card was a two of spades.

10. And the value of your ego rests upon a simple video game.

I pity you.

11. Aren't you thumping your chest cheese? You are telling me i am afraid of you, because I am not posting with my main. You are telling us you "won" against KOTFE. You have been DELIRIOUSLY checking this thread, over and over, to "show your skills as a cunning linguistic"

Oh, how strange. Our poor cheesy is being a hypocrite again 

Hey cheese,

Don't you understand how futile it is to thump your chest here?

12. 1. I don't recall Cheese saying you're afraid of him, but I may be incorrect.

2. You can't lose if you don't have anything to lose.

3. Weren't you getting pissy earlier because he wasn't checking this thread?

13. Oh and Jesus burns you   good job 

14. Sigh...I'm afraid my time on this thread has passed. I will continue lurking, but as for posting I'm done. Good luck all involved, and remember this IS just a video game. Happy KaWing.

15. @J

No, she laughed at him because he was responding but not making any points. If he didn't care he wouldn't have made these threads.

You are jealous of my intelligence sir, get back to your cradle before I beat you.

16. 1. He said I am afraid because I am not posting with my main.

2. Who cares about losing? I'm just pointing out he wasn't trying to defeat them, but now all of a sudden he "won".. How do you win something when you point out you weren't trying to defeat it? Lol. I am saying he is being contradictory.

3. I never said he wasn't checking the thread. I am saying, and have said, he is IGNORING certain posts 

I love Jesus! 

17. Few things
    1) yes. I said Cheese is running out of steam, because he is. I can tell he is getting mentally exhausted from repeating himself over and over and over to thick headed morons like Katrina.
    2) IGCB, you only support KatrinaDERP because she's on your side. If she were any other noob, supporting someone in any other forum, you would be putting her on blast for her noobish behavior.
    3) to those of you who are slamming cheese, and haven't REALLY been following the cheese-KotFE story, I'm pretty sure cheese has already mentioned that this doesn't have to be a win-lose situation. It can be a win-win situation. KotFE makes some money, and cheese succeeds in getting out that message that KotFE are naught but a group of Neanderthal, thick headed dolts who have found a common link, kaw. KotFE are rude people. KotFE take the 'banter' of a war game to places where nobody else has gone. They are not a war clan, but a group of children who seem to have been overcome with little big man syndrome, and therefore feel the need to rub their 'manliness' and war 'skills'
    in other peoples faces. They are fail troll at its finest, and no matter what anyone tells them, they still think oh so highly of themselves and each other.
    I watched KotFE condone one of their members calling a female an ugly **** and telling her to go kill herself, among any other thing.
    This will never end, as KotFE has proven time and again that they WILL NOT admit fault, no matter what evidence you throw in their faces.
    There will never be a single winner in this situation.

18. Page number and post down? Since you're good at that.

They were/are trying to defeate him. If they fail, they lose, and he wins.

I'm sure he'll stop ignoring it when you man up and ask with your main. It's okay, we won't farm you for not supporting us. We're not KotFE.

19. @Lil

I was posting my entire argument before she got on here. That means? I'm pushing forward by my own accord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.