KotFE the Crybabies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXx_N3V3R_3NDING_ST0RY_xXxII, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. they could burn down the buildings you wernt there

2. I saw it live, dick head. They clearly didn't get burnt down. It's funny how your lackeys are derailing their "king".

3. What are you talking about?

4. hes talkkng about wallmart

5. ^There's an example of people derailing the thread like IGCB said

6. the only cry babys ive seen is noobs that cant handle farming

7. Cool, we aren't derailing the thread for Cheese. We are just derailing it. :|

8. Now you're playing stupid cause you can't handle the intelligence. It's okay.

9. Please leave my thread.

10. If you say so.

11. "playing stupid because i cant handle the intelligence"

hahahaha whos intelligence because you dont have any

12. Oh geez, pm me for the main if you would like to farm me. Although, you won't like what you find.

Cheese! I believe that misquoting is against ToU! And you just did it twice! YAY! I'll talk to a mod now.

Thank you drgn! I love your posts that I have seen so far, so educated and unbiased, "mostly".

Cheese, all I'm asking is one thing! I do enjoy seeing your beautiful debating I sorry I said you suck. I'm the only one that sucks around here... 

Please, oh please babe quote that second post on page 125 and come up with a beautiful come back!

Nerv! The nerv you have. Rightly chosen name. You must flirt first refer to my wall sweetie!

Nouveau(?) you can try if you want to wall me!

P.S. when I follow someone, and they follow me, it says we are friends! I will hold you to that.

Love, Kat.

13. That's cool with me. Now please leave my thread.

14. Please leave my thread.

15. I don't believe I have to sir cheese! I am still on target in this thread, and am trying to get a response out of you. About the thread subject. I am also not insulting or doing anything else wrong! Yay me, I can stay in the cheesiest (autocorrect, but let's turn that happy mistake into a fun new sentence!) thread!

Now please, if you would stay on topic in your own thread silly OP cheese.
    Let's hear what you have to say about post number 2 on page 125! Which would put you back on topic instead of telling everyone to leave you all alone in your thread. 

16. I understand. Cowardice is ubiquitous.

17. Stop bring that up and you were off topic the post before this one

18. Cheese stop talking to yourself and address the cute lady in red, she's around here somewhere...  here she is! 

No, I was on topic sacktapper? Love you!  asking him, yet again to address a certain post.

Please cheese! Please make a glorious come back!

2nd post, 125 page. By IGCB. 

Thanks doll!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.