KotFE the Cowards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LeviathanLSA, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So you and cheese both cry of cowardice and crying from the KotFE side, but you report vader? He's not off topic/spamming or bypassing. You made the subject bullying, his picture? About bullying, therefore on topic.

2. Doesn't matter, I told him to leave my thread and he didn't, so I can report him

3. Hell between u sausage jockeys u made countless threads the last was over 100 pages of bs and spam, quit crying and get over it

4. Oh shut up. How was the KotFE member supposed to know that allison didnt ask for them to hit him. The KotFE member started getting incoming from a lot of players and therefore his clan backed him up. And I also don't believe that the clan just started farming the KotFE member without Allison knowing, it sounds hard to believe. Shut up with all this ******** about cyber bullying, why doesn't allison tell the KotFE member to piss off and block him, is she is so troubled by the KotFE members comments.

5. Maybe u should pay attention to who makes threads

This is the first thread I hav made about this

6. Hulk, stfu, cyberbullying is wrong

7. Uh Hells...this is supposed to be a remake of an existing thread which you spammed your approval.

8. Nice bypass 

9. Hell I'm telling about ur bypass hell 

10. I never spammed, so idk what ur talking bout

But yes this is a remake of cheese's thread

11. Read the ToU, moron. No you can't.

12. Go ahead vader idc

13. I was basically saying that you gave your approval heartily and many times. Then you have to make another thread to do said job. 

14. Yes I can, if u tell someone to leave ur thread they hav 2

15. Do you actually believe you and your noob clan can take on KotFE, stop wasting your time and go and do some EB's. Wow, your reply to my previous post doesn't answer any of my questions or even comment on what I said.

16. [​IMG]

I think hell is getting upset

17. Idiot, cheese asked them to stop all hits on me so I could grow

NOTE* I didn't ask him to

I'm just helping a friend right now

18. Farming is not cyber bullying. It's part of this game. If it was " cyber bullying " Devs would put a limit on how many times u could hit someone.

19. Why would I get upset over a game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.