KotFE the Cowards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LeviathanLSA, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue, who was that aimed at?

2. I just want to know who you're pinning. The subs or the main clan?

3. I can see you maybe hitting only their hansels or subs and that's about it. Kotfe weakest member has higher stats than yours. So...Hansel it is. I know what it's like first hand getting hit by them. If you did pin them it has to be when they are unloading or just above the 20% threshold.

4. Dude, its called using pots to hit

5. Ok granted you're using pots. But are you at a gain or negative? Using the top 3 pots is 21 mill easy. You having no allies to increase the plunder doesn't help at all. Some curious minds would like to know what's your average plunder pot man.

6. [​IMG]

Hell u and cheese should get one of these  plz post a ss for our entertainment

7. Most I made in one hit was 14 mil on _denda_

8. Vader and maul, get off my thread ur throwing it off topic

9. Hmm let me think about that ...... No

10. I do not agree with the Cyberbullying part but the rest kinda shows they are in the right, they simply retaliated to what they thought was a breach of 1v1 bbut yes the Cyberbullying takes it too far,

11. That's why I got involved fir and I'm told I got the details wrong about the 1v1

12. Ok so you're at a negative. Valiant effort for what you are standing up for. You have put your name out there. it's never a lost cause. Sometimes being backed in a corner you'll learn the game of KaW better. 

13. If its te Cyberbullying then why not just report them to the Devs or Mods, I doubt warring will help...

14. Thank u vader, now I can report u

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.