KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Think you have your hands full with a couple of HFBC accounts there Randy, you should stick with your current list. Besides remember that pm SS you sent to me on pal?said himself i'm an adult, seperate from him ingame. You don't hurt me by taking actions like that, use your brain, and get off the paint n chips.

Xoxo much Love

P.S bbl class and then Soccer game️

2. U keep calling urself an adult. But ur laying on ur moms couch waiting for her to drive u to soccer practice. I am almost positive I can attack ur dad enough to effect u. Just gonna have to see In a few weeks I guess.

3. Please stay on topic or leave my thread.

Thanks.

4. The missing kotfe clans our in prison for murdering bh mystery solved

5. Right, so lets take note of this everyone:

1st: i've defeated every argument, claim, or insult anyone has made at me.

2nd i've put you in your place and smacked your ego to the ground nightmare, to the point where i have people applauding me in my pm and cracking up about it.

3rd: You once again fail in your reading comprehension, and say that i'm on my mothers couch waiting to be taken to soccer practice. You have made yourself look like an idiot now, so i don't have to keep going. And i rest my case in bantering you after this next one.

And 4th You feel so insulted, and yoy also realize i am untouchable on a direct line, so you are now going out of your way to try and hit my family in order to get to me, which i find funny because we both know that's immoral. The best part is i now have some of the people in your clans leadership (co leaders/admins/friends of mine and yours) pm'ing me asking me to get off the thread before you lose your head even more. the best quote from someone in your clan in my pm is "some things are better left unsaid." ...i'm not disclosing names but Nightmare, it's never too late to shut up and not make a fool of yourself.

P.S stop sucking up to ireg so you don't get in another ass-kicking OSW with ZAFT and WDGAF. We both know you're whole alliance hates them, sad thing is that you become more like them everyday i see.

6. I'm off willy️ you're welcome.

7. Ur just to small for me. And if bh are applauding. They are in more trouble than we suspected. Lol

Little boy, I don't even know u. And u don't know me. But for ur insolence, ur dear old dad will be paying the price. The only argument u proved is that u skipped a lot of school. also we all get it. Regs hurt ur feelings and ur not over it yet. Hurt so bad u quit.

8. Okay, maybe it's just me...but is anyone else dying to know who Daddy is? I can't enjoy Days of Our Kaw without knowing all the characters! :-(

9. His dad is his owner.

10. Ohhhhh, the LB super SH? Well, learn new things every day.

11. Did lwp just say it was immoral to hit someone on KAW  *cough* war game *cough*

12. When is my forum ban coming ?

13. Lwp person cracks me up lol. Smacking an ego down on forums.

Go learn something in college...you clearly need it 

14. LWP's dad is gonna be mad. 

15. I didn't go inactive cause of you Oli. And in my eyes, repeatedly failing to farm me isn't farming.
    I don't join BH and and make you cause I don't want too. I've almost always gone solo in everything I do in this game, not cause I have too but it's just easier I reckon. Less backs to watch.

16. Kid talks about reading and comprehension then immediately acknowledges willy's request to stay on topic or leave when it isn't even his thread to make requests like that

And instead of thinking you are actually outsmarting anyone here, put more time into saying what you mean rather than meaning what you say bud

17. Front we cannot stop his stupidity. We can only hope to contain it. 

18. Agree, lets containt his stupidity. Needs to be contained.

19. "Fail" :lol: I hit you. You sit there and take it. You just happened to go inactive after a few days of me farming you? Okay buddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.