KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ide go inactive if oli hit me. Ide be crying so hard.

2. [​IMG]

3. Damn right lwp

4. those confounded missing clans !!! DAG NABIT ! I know I just saw them around here somewhere...

5. After a few weeks* not days.
    If a farmer ignores someone who is hitting them, there is generally one reason for it. He simply doesn't care.
    You literally made 0 impact on my income. 0 income on my hits to other players. Haven't even stripped me yet. Took very, very few pots. What have you confusingly managed to make your brain believe you have done to me I. The way of damage?

6. And on top, you lied. I hit you yesterday, if only to bait.

7. Unfortunately this thread is no long about the ineptitude of Noob Hand
    (and wow they have become nooby) versus Kotfe's giant ego(I still want to know what happened with the Omlets).

Instead this thread is now about two of the brattiest teenagers on KAW...

SWOD and LWP

Two boys that are soo cool that there names are an acronym. :ugeek:

Both desperate need attention and to feel superior to the adults that they annoy so frequently. You can tell LWP comes from a nice entitlement and he believes everyone should hear what he says.. Both of them are habitual liars to cover up how powerless they feel and to gain the acceptance they so desperately need from random people on the internet..

I do not believe a word either one of them say because they will literally say anything.. I mean c'mon do you really think anyone from KoTFE would actually pm that kid anything negative against a KoTFE leader? That is a total bold face lie :lol:

LWP your father should have never given you a KAW allowance, not if you are gonna act like such a brat about it.

8. LwpfhksdhhdjIZZIE or however you spell your name, your dad should probably stop giving you money to spend on a game and use that to get you a decent English tutor. Calling other people dumb and aaying implying youre going to college therefore you must be better is bratty and makes you a numpty numpty, there are many ways to better oneself besides studying out of a book. "Reading comprehension"? Please, learn to spell and fix that terrible grammar so we can actually comprehend your jibberish.

9. hey willy! finally learned to copy and paste?
    if you can ever get back to yiur feet ill gladly lay your butt out again ^_^

reading this thread makes me feel like im in highschool again. hey mare! smack his dad for me too! maybe we can get him grounded lol!

10. You quit after 3 days. Became clanless and inactive logging on once every few days to check If you were still being farmed. You never had pots from the start. And your less than 100 bil in allies wasn't worth my time. You're a joke and you always have been. The 5 hits you have me yesterday were the most you've ever hit me. And the most you ever will. Cause all you are is talk little buddy :lol: we will see how long it takes you to go inactive this time

11. I just want to say that Trinnie is hawt 

12. Goodmorning creamy still no thee our coffee

13. Goodmorning idiot. Still no intelligence in your head.

14. I only ignore you? I hit anyone else. I never have pots cause in my eyes they're pointless. I stopped playing because of my life choices about 3 weeks after you developed your attachment issues. So sorry, but you're just slightly wrong.
    I'll give you credit for persistence, but there's a point when what you have needs to be renamed to attachment issues.

15. Pff ok thee for all your way to stressed for coffe.

16. Lmao now your just showing forums how full of  you are. Please continue. I don't even have to make you look like an idiot, you do it all on your own.

Lady. This is why you don't do hard core drugs :(

17. Oli is life giving you a hard time frustrated singel i m suppose. Dear dear oli don t be so rude let me tell you a secret. I shared with your clanmate before. Maybe it helps you relex dear boy. Kaw is a game. So relaxe now and enjoy

18. Nope I'm loving life.  come on forums for the laughs like idiots like you provide me :lol:

19. Ask nighmare for a relaxing theraphie he seems bit more balanced than you oli.

20.  this movie ruins my popcorn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.