KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stop knocking us ps wannabes, we rule!!!!! 

2. You tell em', knob end...

3. I refuse to be drawn into that boring convo 

4. Is there reward on finding the missing clans 

5. LWPiNDaHiZZY

I recall when we merged with Worms and some jerk gave the same tired old speech about BH not being great as compared to its 'glory days' ect, and having to fold the merged clan as a consequence, that the clan was moving, and when you got called out as the rightful traitor that you were you started kicking all the members in a large hissy fit move.

Now, am I greatful for that stupidity? Absolutely. As a consequence, the original clan was reopened. You broke up the worms/bh merger.

:lol:

Any of this sounding familiar? And yes, I had fun dressing you down in cc that night.

Once a rat, always a rat.

6. No ele lol. I wanted to change our clan name. Because I knew this would happen and we needed a new name, an original one.

Some people went to the new clan and some didn't. Lwp didn't kick people out of spite it was so they'd move to the new clan. Hey, we could've even gotten somewhere but you ruined it for yourselves. I wasn't going to be co owner or part of a clan name that nobody in the clan had nothing to do with it originally.

7. We'd all agree by voting that we'd drop the BH name and move. So what did it matter if lwp kicked everyone.

But then 50% of the people didn't go to the new clan so we just have up.

8. That's your opinion, but clearly the requirement to kick members to get them to move should have been the first clue that not everyone was on the same page; moreover there was no vote. There was Val's dictatorship. ;)

As for what would happen..... get in line for people who have been predicting BH demise for some time. Time and time again proven wrong.

9. We all agreed. Except the members weren't told and were all kicked from clan. Wow. Righto

10. Swod you want to be farmed again? I'll more than happily oblige. Shut up and stay off forums.

11. Patiently awaking my reality check from statless alt.

I make more people post with statless alts than anyone. I should get a badge from kaw for adding so many accounts to their roster.

12. OliBear, it isn't your decision to make whether I forum or not. I'm back *****, and I do what I want. Nothing you can do.
    I made it quite clear I didn't care about your massive abundance of fails. Still don't kiddo.

13. The only nightmares I get from op is how ugly he is.

14. Oops.
    Now live up to the last part of your name, at least.

15. I like to type in type in spontaneous thoughts too.

16. I'm going to eat a bowl of cereal

17. Yes the bowl, not the cereal. Just the bowl.

18. Lol bud. Guess ill farm you til you go inactive again :lol:

19. I'm a handsome man. And if u hatin that hard. Why not join bh and teach me a lesson urself ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.