KNIGHTS OF THE FAIL EMBLEM

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Oct 25, 2012.

1. And yes they fail...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Care to elaborate what your point was? Because clearly I am too simple to understand

3. U can just say bump Alison... We all know you need this to stay active for sustenance. I don't mind so much as I'd like to believe though 

Your anguish sustains me. 

4. You know what I meant, you aren't a dumb guy, you are just choosing to be ignorant to my meaning in an attempt to make me look stupid.

5. -Alison-!!!
    Beat their sad nooby asssss

6. @ flounderstryke. Shouldn't you be under a balcony ? Or maybe a rock from where you crawled from?

7. "not me", good lesson in life deny deny deny even if you did do it :lol:

Either way im rooting for yah having a whole clan after you has to be a ****** situation for anybody to be in

8. Gear, genuinely, I don't get what you're trying to say to me! take a breath and start again sunshine

9. My darling, please never forget that the world's got the substance of a frozen summer silhouette. I said this to you, with lips cracked from love and toil before i added - the warmest of blankets is six feet of soil. 

[​IMG]

You wear a perfume called pride and it smells a lot more like shame. 

10. 

11. (/).- why did this get unlocked alison

12. No. I wear a perfume called butt hurt, and it smells more like defiance

13. Btw cyn... That picture is scary 

14. You're hitting me, I'm hitting you, why not just cut the trash talk? Your choice really, I'm not fussed.

15. Gear who is your main? Wouldn't it be more cool if you posted wit your main? Everyone tries to be cool nowadays but still they don't post with their mains :/

Bet a Dollar he says "that is his main" 

16. Still no explanation though gear? You called me out and fail to follow through.

Buddy you can keep fail scouting me to your Hearts content, all I'm going to do is pat your head and give you a lollipop!

17. Oh I'm not trying to be cool not posting with main, only posting on alt cause I just happened to be on this iDevice.

Say I didn't wanna post with main anyway? Who are you to judge?