KNIGHTS OF THE FAIL EMBLEM

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Lmao percent 

2. Onepercenter, you hit that nail right on the head!

This ones on me 

3. You people who whine about my threads are free to ignore them and move on to the next spammy forum thread, yet people like one percenter still post, still bump still keep things alive. You one percenter are the saddest of all, by posting in the first place. You are feeble at best.

4. Like I said 2 weeks tops.

5. Your comebacks are awesome

Herp derp

6. And so are your battle stats dean. Oh that's right, I forgot its not your first account. Of course not. Delete the app dean until you can afford a better account to buy then.

Herp derp

7. Alison likes being on bottom 

8. LOL, your insults are generic and boring, constantly do I see you tell people to delete the app, lets all play your way Alison I'm so sorry.
    Your wc post are usually like this

Noob 

Genuinely funny and original 

Lets all go farm a war clan until we quit, drop all our builds and apologise, let's all repeat that process just for shits and giggles.

Herp derp.

You're an expert farmer? Funny because all I see is expert retard! Such a badass  I'm sure that you have an account small enough to bring it, if not drop a few more builds, my news is .

9. Also please change your status to dragqueen of fucktards

10. Moron. I never called myself an expert farmer. You did. Nitwit

11. Moron? 

12. You should thank me dean. It's challenged people like you that label me the attention whore in forum, yet you're getting all the attention you need this day. You are no better. If you were, you wouldn't waste your time posting over and over and over. You remind me of weezal, sorry weezus, except he's more of a bootlicker than you.

13. Yes Alison I thank you

I'm grateful that I'm slightly less of a bootlicker than weezus. Please spend slightly more than three seconds using that scrambled egg you call a brain to come up with better insults.

You're not an attention whore? What the **** was this thread about? You even posted ss of you saying you were daring yourself to post it!

14. And I continue to post because your continued fail and butthurt continues to amuse me.

FYI use butter, it's cheaper and lasts longer than astroglide

15. I am an attention whore. I am a noob. I can admit that. Can you? And for the record. I never hit that noob. We would not even be here, thank Kotfe for my build, thank Kotfe for the thread and most of all, thank you dean. You can't help yourself but bump fanboy.

16. Yes, I love bumping threads that are already in active topics

I'm sorry Alison I didn't realise that kofte either created an account with the same name as yours and hit there own player OR photoshopped screenshots to set you up.
    
    It's all ******* comical if you ask me, as for fanboy?
    No I just call it as I see it.

Attention whore garnering attention, guess I'm satisfying you by still posting and "bumping" this already active thread?

17.  Deano, question.

Is what you said about butter and astroglide true?

18. Touch_me, it lasts longer but personally I think the feel and texture aren't worth it.

19. I use K-Y, and that stuff doesn't last very long.