KNIGHTS OF THE FAIL EMBLEM

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Oct 25, 2012.

1. I pondered the fake fake cheese and the fake Alison Could be the fake capital "I" for the L While I continued pondering, why was it the same scam on KotFE. Guess it makes for a fun cc over @ KotFE

2. I see what Dices means. This IS a capital I. -AIison-

3. -AIison- even copied your status message.

4. Oh please...that name didn't exist when I tried it earlier. See the light... She is guilty and trying to drag anyone in she can just like last time. **** you Alison duno why I forgave u last time after you tried to make ISS your meat shields. Not this time. Get farmed.

5. U just got burned by iss_synerstrike

6. Weren't you the same guy calling us idiots and saying we should be ashamed of ourselves?

7. Cynder, it's called a namechange. Herpaderp

8. Missmelon, if it was a name change then when brim clicked it would've gone to a different person, not alison

9. Alison has always been open about going at you guys. Why would she need to create an excuse and pretend to be innocent and jump in for the attack anyway and potentially embarrass herself completely if someone was able to find proof that it was in fact her the whole time?

Seems like a lot of effort to go through where it's usually her style to do what the hell she wants anyway and she could have just admitted it and continued farming away. So why lie about something so stupid?

10. Because if I wanted to deceive someone I would've done that, but a little different.

11. Anyone still have popcorn? I ran out :-(

12. And did brim do such a thing? The person that approached her did so from screenshots and not from direct links. In that time it is extremely possible and easy to have changed name after the offense if that's what had happened.

But my last post still stands. It makes no sense for Alison to bother lying about something so insignificant when she's decided to hit anyway.

Not to mention the comments made on page 8 

13. Children lie all the time... They think it's cool to pretend :cool:

14. Seems like a lot of effort for no reason lol

15. Well miss melon, after 4 encounters from Alison where she begged to be let go. Promises to never start anything with kotfe members. Not once , twice , I don't know what her excuse is going to be this time. You'd be right if it was something that happened once. She made up lies all 4 times to create more drama. I don't know why she does what she does. All of her past actions puts here in a position where kotfe just does not believe anything she says at this point. Alison, you like to farm random people, so why call us fail when we farm you? Like I told you earlier, you making this thread seems like your begging for attention. Gl to you.

16. There no reason for kotfe to make SS and frame Alison, she's not that important.

17. I Agree with MissMelon

18. :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm hungry now. ;-)