KNIGHTS OF THE FAIL EMBLEM

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Oct 25, 2012.

1. It must b -AI(capital i)ison-

2. Ah Ha! Glad someone finally pointed that out

3. Well since we're all making up stupid theories, how about Alison had attack buildings up then farmed a KotFE member (like she has in the past) then deleted them and played dumb. BOOM!

4. lol this is funny  Alison never learns

5. *Psssst* you aren't suppose to be posting on here. Leave before your owner finds out! You might get spanked :eek:.

Ps. I hope you know that's an attempt at humor.

6. rofl, it's just a thought ranks right up there with fake ss. in all likely hood shes being framed (if you've bothered to read this thread and not just assume) she could have done it but i don't buy it check your notes again kids

7. Regardless or who/if/what theories, the one fact remains the same..... Alison zero.
    (And yes, I shouldn't be posting on this thread)

8. Waa WAAAA WAAAA, shove it up your ass cry baby.

9. Search up -A(capital i)ison-

The player is a noob.

10. You are late. Read page 2, second to last post. That fake Alison didn't show up til about 3 hours ago, maybe a bit more.

11. I don't know Alison (or do I) but knowing things I do know and just how big of an attention junkie he is I'd be willing to wager that Alison in all reality is an imitation-Cheese alt not that anyone cares about my opinion I'm just a noob around here 

12. I always love seeing Alison's courage.

13. You can hate on me all you want. This is why I do what I do...

[​IMG]

I never hit that noob brimarie2. He is liar and dondada knows the whole story.

I am really genuinely butt hurt.

14. Everyone go reread page 8.

Think he's lying?

15. Lol, this chick is a fail she's like Ima hit Bri, then she's like what I didn't do that lol

16. That looks like - Alison-

17. All this bum lick and spanking talk is well, exciting.