Kingdoms at War!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If people are so willing to leave their current clans just to participate, it seems shallow to me? Lol where's they loyalty?

2. A major flaw I see: clan families (like the army of the sun) can always just enter their main clan into the tournament and use their sub clans to weaken their opponents. How will mercing be controlled?

3. That's either a problem people are just going to have face.It is a valid point though.But not a flaw.

4. If its not a strip war, then it's not a war 
    Sorry noobs but all the bonus items in the world aren't going to help you when the strippers show up 

5. LOL hi Codiny xD both acc in osw? Nice.

6. This is crap so this is what you have to do to get into a war tournament: do eb's (not war) wait till your big enough for a big clan then wait for a tournament

This isn't the best way of doing stuff ata but at least it's a change for the better

7. Awesome weekend war !!!!! One thing for sure Zaft will not join, if u guys see any zaft members pm us will pin them for u  

8. Vit-radderre (sorry if I spelled your name wrong)

The point of the update is that war will come back....You gotta understand this app is worth a lot I mean ALOT of money.But that's not the point.Lets stop being Epic Battle newbs...Just be happy that your warring.Welcome to Kingdoms at War

9. I haven't seen a post like this yet. Is everyone missing it? They need to make it that once you participate and lose, you can't go join another clan that won. What's to keeping a top 10 on LB from going and joining all his other LB friends who won? If you don't make this a requirement, the last war will just be strongest 200members, and not the clan they started off as

10. Why don't we Give them time to release the information regarding this new tourney system. People jumping down their necks when for all we know they could be covering all these issues with it already.

11. If you really think about it a small clan could probably take a bigger clan because if you've ever been a merc In a war you know that the bigger size difference the less money you get so in theory if a clan of 100cs was paired with a massive clan then all they would need would be a few good hits at Max plunder and they could tie or win a war.

12. Good idea tho my clan is 201 no joke so guess we will just have to recruit

13. Ok... I'm gonna say it as nobody else has....

Hughie



You're parents hated you!

14. Top 200 by prestige or strength?

15. Ur welcome devs

16. Is this every weekend or just one weekend

17. Sounds fun.. Get ready for war peeps xx about time tooo

18. every weekend

19. strength

20. There should be lots of tourneys so everyone can preticapate thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.