Kingdoms at War!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preticipate? What is ticipating?

2. Coming soon.... 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks? Can we be a little more specific?

3. The devs definition of soon varies significantly each time they say it. Sometimes it's 1 week sometimes it's months or even years. They'll release more info when they are closer to release I'm sure.

4. So here you go, only 200 strongest clans allowed, giving them chance to win exclusive items, points etc.

Keeping the little man on the bottom forever. Make the game like it was again......DO AWAY WITH RANDOM EQUIPMENT. How do you strategically get lucky?

5. How exactly will the clans go about qualifying as a top 200 clan? We are in the 90's most days, though due to variations in schedules and RL commitments our war roster is much smaller... Secondly we're discussing the option of entering a mixed team comprised of our war roster and the war roster of another similarly sized clan. This mixed team would most likely fight from a newly created clan that would surely be top 200 when ready for war, but be empty when not in use... Will there be a specific date and time set forth when the full war roster must be in the clan so that the system can check our ranking pror to war start? What would happen if our rank came up short?

I think this is a cool idea, and I'm looking forward to it, but I'd like to see some clarification...

Thanks!

6. This aint fair, every one should be able to participate and get a chance little people as u guys say, should be able to at least try.

7. There should be a big clan tournament and a nooby clan tournament lol

8. @stormflame, I'm unable to participate because of my size, and I don't find it unfair. Those who have grown deserve it. Those who are still small have something to look forward to as they grow/ motivate them to grow, if this interests them.

Anyone who complains because they're too small is just too lazy to grow. It's like walking into a mansion and saying "It's not fair that I didn't get a good job to afford this mansion, so I'll just declare it mine."

9. But i'm serious. Based on your clan ranking you should have a wide variety of clans that are similar to your clans' strength that you can have a tournament with

10. Why don't you make nooby tournament and a tournament for pros?

11. That's minda the line im thinking

12. Yay, my clan is ranked 44

13. 1. It seems like the goal is to destroy clan loyalty. I think it would be fun to war with my clannies that I have learned to work with and made a good team. But we're around 300, so in order to get these special items we have to split up and merc. What's the fun of that? Why not let us fight the big guys if we want to?

2. If future tournaments are based on prestige it also means that we can't break into the top 200 if we don't start there.

3. Why make the wars be on weekends? Let them be whenever or vary the times. Some people are weekend players but others can't play on weekends.

14. we were all at a point of weakness and all we have to do is grow

15. I am signed up I mailed the devs but once again sign me up

16. not quite how it works..

17. How does it do?

18. "-Each clan will participate in 8 wars in order to have a chance in entering the finals
    -Ranking will be determined by your prestige rating, this resets after the season has completed
    -Only the strongest are allowed entry, clans ranked based on strength, top 200

Note: For this to take into affect we do need to reset everyone's prestige ranking

More details and specifics of how all this works will be posted soon closer towards release."
    The post says it all, and what it doesn't say, it promises to say in the future, but no, you can't sign up yet, especially since prestige hasn't reset and clans definately haven't had time to hold 8 wars since prestige hasn't been reset.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.