Kingdoms at War!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cant you all just be happy with what we got here?I gotta say KaW is one of the best games in the app store.Focus on the positive!Not the negative!

2. NAG NAG NAG!!! NAAAAAG!!!!!

3. I like this update 

4. I hope everyone liked it and stop's crying over it.Cant you just

5. Be nice?If you don't like it,then don't be a crybaby about it

6. I think this could be good, but I believe they also need to fix the rival clans to be based on strength so smaller clans can find other clans to war with.

Players need to learn to war, many players have never seen anything outside of Pwars, mwars and ebs.

The only concern I have is this will cause more players to leave their clans. We already have problems with members off item hunting in order to get equipment.

7. THIS IS A GOOD UPDATE I THINK!!!

8. THERE ARE NOBS AND PERM ITEMS BEING REWARDED

9. Three questions.

1. Will you give us a warning when you reset the prestige rankings? When you started the prestige system most of my home clan was off helping another clan and our initial prestige was awful as a result.

2. How many kingdoms will be have to be active at the start? Hopefully the entire clan, but at miniumum 10.

3. Are there going to be any game play changes to give people an incentive to not fight from dtw? Recent wars have been a competion to see who is best at staying dtw. I'm hoping you add defensive pots to counteract the defensive pots you added. Maybe a spell or equipment who's strength depends on your troop levels. Maybe a rule change that makes you open to kingdoms that you attack from dtw (I like this one. Seems fair that if you can attack them. Then they should be able to attack you).

10. Herp a derp

11. I feel that there's a major downside to this update. The devs mention that certain permanent items may be obtained through this tournament. The problem with this lies with the smaller KaW players (the majority of KaW). Not only are they missing out on the prizes of victory, they have no opportunity to obtain these aforementioned items. Also, they've said in past threads "War is coming." This is it? War for 2,040 players at the most? There's over 500,000 registered forumers. What about them? They don't get to because of their clan affiliation? This is a war game, let's not play favorites.

Also, I feel this is the developers way of ensuring they maintain a steady income. Practically force the big spenders into warring, and watch them open their wallets.

Kudos on the idea, but I'm not buying into it.

-You

12. It sounds kinda cool, but I just hope that it doesn't turn into a merc fest.

14. Typo in my post ^^

I said 2,040 - I meant 20,040 (given that iG and Foxes are top 200)

15. Funny how people are complaining when when it's not even out yet.

16. The newer members will have their chance. Give it time I think this is a good idea 20,000 members participating in wars at once! Sounds good to me

17. Sweet my clan rank180

18. All you "smaller players" stop complaining and grow if u want to be in the wars! Do u think all the lb players just hit a magic button and transformed from noob to huge in a flash? (ok a few may have)but even so quit the whining and play the game.

19. Not gonna do so good considering most of the top clans are already in osw's and usually are most of the time....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.