Junior All Star War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Martin-TS2, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Bacon to weak to do a 1v1lol 

2. Lol Martin says he's saving up so I say lets take his gold

3. Good luck all clan that come I'm the way of Clan of KnightsUr gonna need it

4. Lol I am owner of clan of knights and oficially ZERO COOL REBORN IS GOING ACTIVE SOMEONE WILL BE MANAGING IT FOR PEOPLE WHO WANA JOIN EARLY CLAN OF KNIGHTS WILL BE OPEN WENSDAY NIGHT AND X-beasts and blood and bacon are already open

5. I would suggest going to your clan wensday night

6. BLOOD AND BACON LETS GO

7. Ok... Still don't have a jasw clan? Wall me... We need a few more thx

8. I want to participate in JASW but what clan do i go too?

9. Go to any clan we will e organizing them on Thursday and wall baconbits if your looking for a clan

If your strong and want money come help us on battle royal we will start it soon

10. Bump bump bump bump to the top

No seriously lets talk WAR

11. yah lets talk about war please post what clan your in i am in clan of knights

12. I am in clan of knights

13. Hey Martin, my leader....
    I am in your clan :)

Suggestion: Can we request devs that they don't allow outside hits during these J-ASWs wars (other than from opponent clan)? I suppose this isn't a big deal for devs; but will help these wars more clean....

14. Sorry child88 I don't think we have any of the devs support yet

15. We can send a mail to support@athinkingape.com. I have seen them responding quick to my mails earlier, and I am sure they will consider if we write a nice email. If you and other organizers of this tournament think this is a good option, I can write a mail to them right now...

Devs will understand the good work you guys are doing, and might just lend us their helping hand ;-)

16. That is a new part of the war system but devs have not finalized that yet so that will not be an option for this years war system maybe the 3rd annual JASW

OKAY PEOPLE SAID THERE WAS CONFUSION ABOUT THIS TREAD SO I WILL START FROM THE BASICS

A WAR IS WHEN 2 CLANS VERSUS EACH OTHER THERE WILL BE A WINNER IN THIS CASE SINCE THERE IS 4 CLANS THERE WILL BE 2 WINNERS THESE 2. WINERS WILL VS EACH OTHER THIS WILL BE THE WINNER OF THE 2ND ANUAL JASW AND THEY WILL RECEIVE SPECIAL WINNING CLAN WALL ART. UNFORTUNATELY THE DEVS SAID " WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO THIS YEARS JASW" THIS YEARS JASW 1ST ROUND WILL BE ON OCTOBER 5TH WAR WILL START AT 4:00 pm AND END AT 4:00 am YES DO TO MANY REQUEST WE HAVE PUSHED THIS BACK SO PEOPLE WHO HAD TO WORK CAN PARTICIPATE

17. 4 p.m. Johannesburg time right?