Junior All Star War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Martin-TS2, Sep 28, 2012.

1. I have one thing to say. You say you want it to be fair, yet all of the co ordinaries of this are in one clan, and half of them are over the 4.5mil CS limit.

2. When is the war exactly?

3. I mean time, nit date. US timezone please, and state the tz you are basing it on. I heard someone say 9pm est, 4pm ???, will someone make up their mind??

4. Hi Martin,

The confusion is on that there is another thread "JASW". If that one is not legitimate, can you please ask that thread owner to link this thread to his original post and ask him to get his thread locked.

I see differences between "JASW" & "Junior All Star War" like:
    1. "JASW" talks about 48 hrs war, while "Junior All Star War" talks about 12 hrs.
    2. Rooster in 2 threads do not match...

Please see if you can help in this. Cheers, looking forward to kick some ass :D

Want to see your views on:
    viewtopic.php?f=11&t=118734&p=3336388#p3336358

5. We should go by the original post, which says 6PM EST. I think OP will be updated in case of any update. :)

6. You guys should stick to your origional ideas. You said the war would be later this month. I needed that time to get prepared. If you want dev support you need to set your info in stone.

7. So much time required to prep for a 12 hr war? :eek:
    Join the clan I'm in bud, we will get you prepped in 1 day ;)
    (seriously, with your stats, 1 day is more than enough doing b2b Haunting)

8. If war is in afternoon and not night US central time I will rejoin this war, however there is NO OFFICIAL TIME that I can find in pages upon pages...

9. That's because this event has been poorly organized

10. 5:00 Oclock est standard U.S.A

11. I would like to recommend you all to join your assigned team. If you wish to participate, and have not been assigned a clan, wall me and let me know

12. So we have 6 pm est, 4 pm unknown tz and now 5 pm est. Only keeps getting more confusing lol.

13. Do not worry about emailing the devs. I have already done so and talked to them.

14. Just so you guys know... I am not participating in the JASW anymore

15. :)
    Can you please provide some updates?

16. Bump.
    Organizers, can you please respond? Ty :)

17. 48 hr war mate.

18. Please see response from a leader an hour early only...

19. The other JASW has their info wrong

20. The reason are war is 12 hours is because the all Star Wars were only 12 hours long and we are replicating the all Star Wars