is this game still worth playing?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rikkimaru, Nov 17, 2015.

1. and dont tamper with what i write.im not you so leave my comments alone tanked.

2. Classic comment from a butthurt noob after their ass was given a good smacking : "Waahhh! Why you pick on small little me?"

You open your crap hole to try and diss me, you're gonna get smacked if you're in my range. I don't care your build is pathetic. Not my problem I'm better at this than you.

3. Wish I could hit you your massive and your in apoc so guess I'm out.

4. Lol

Really?

5. Good luck grizz. I think you'll make it. I'm looking forward to that incoming. 

6. Did my comment upset you that much?

Again, easy to hit people when you know they can't successfully hit you back.

7. With all this calling out all the little noobs on this thread I forgot to congratulate Rikki on an overall, well-written thread.

Hang in there, mate.

8. So you're just stating the obvious for no particular reason. Got it. You're comment didn't upset me at all. I'm just smacking you for the lols. 

9. Make what? You won't be getting incoming from me like I said.

10. I like to pick fights so its fair I can win on them and they can win on me its more fun that way.

11. It is more fun when you pick a fight with someone near your own size, some people like to pick fights with smaller people because they get smacked about by people their own size.

12. That's fair enough. The problem with some noobs is that, when they get put in their place by a bigger build, they get all butthurt and assume the bigger build never hits people their own size.
    Dear small little noobs. I hit lots of ppl my own size all day. I just took a minute out of my farming schedule to smack your little mouthy butt as well cause your reactions make me lol.

Don't complain. Feel honored at being smacked silly by a Kaw legend. 

13. At the end of the day its your game hit whoever you want big or small not up to me or anyone else.

14. maybe I'm wrong but thought you were in apoc ?

15. At least it's better than exactly the same, but with no events. Stop complaining about free stuff

16. Who?  I don't remember swabia becoming active again, or spragga

Jk lol

17. This game was most exciting for me before i learned who the pvp/osw players/clans were and before i knew so many ppl connected thru alot of those clans.

Hovering over the atk button wondering if that person is a hot head and how much of a mess you might be about to stir up.. Lol

Theres also the balance of trying to grow a pvp/osw clan. You want to war, but osw can, and normally does, makes recruiting and growing an even more exhausting chore.

Thats more on me though. I wont blame kaw for that, but i will still stand by what ive said many times before. I really believe the devs see osw as bad business and are intentionally trying to keep us involved in some event chacing prizes instead of us entertaining ourselves.

18. Yes still am.

19. You just listed one made up legend and one has-been, Swabia just appealed to forum losers when he picked on tiny eb clans. In no way a legend

20. Yup. Totally agree here.

From a business perspective, I would assume osw is a double-edged sword. You sell more crystals for strips and more HTE to build funds, but the people who get stripped are devastated.

I've never had more than MP allies because I get into fights too much to have to babysit my account. Some people can afford to have tons of allies and can afford to spend all their time babysitting their account. But I gotta wonder what happens to people who do get stripped big time. I know a few have continued to play, but I don't see them hoarding allies like before, which probably means they're spending less money on the game. Of course, that's just my speculative observation.

On the other hand, one could buy into the conspiracy theory that ATA has accounts under its control that it uses to cause these massive OSWs in order to keep sales up.