is this game still worth playing?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rikkimaru, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Lmao, I said the part I highlighted seemed like you had the higher power.

No need to get worked up.
    I don't need to champion him, he not only has support from me but from others a couple pages back.

I apologise if you're offended :/

edit:I never said you weren't entitled to an opinion.

2. sasuke when i began kaw . Me and saber fighted lots .when he was in sic noc when he joined kotfe assassins because i was already in there.saber is a origional kotfe assassins member. we had a lot of friction back then.so when he became mod .all i could think of him was how he used to be. That was a big mistake in my thinking . He is one of my favourate mods with mango . hes so funny and does a excellent job in worldchat . people need stop critisizing people and let them just get on and do what makes them happy

3. I am not offended in the slightest and that comment was mainly aimed at roni :) Roni was being hostile so I was just ending it. We have a difference of opinion and that's all it is. An opinion.

Once again as I have said in the future I think he will make a great mod but he still needs some work before he is an ideal candidate.

4. Support.

It is healthy for the game to take these mod wannabes down a notch or two.

5. Yeah you're funny. You should be a comedian.

6. Your punctuation makes me cringe.

7. Just like everyone in Frog's life did to him.
    Poor dude.

8. Fixed your amazing grammar.

9. Tank you.

10. Moose doesn't know anything and is basically inactive js if he can be mod so can chocolate.

11. Taken down a notch for being helpful lol

Some of the attitudes from people in forums is just mind blowing 

12. Frog has low self esteem, he's like that.

13. It got old pretty quickly, I only ever to get on to jus check for messages

14. Let's keep your mod vk discussions off this thread and get back to the subject at hand please.

15. Don't be a party pooper Mangz :mrgreen:

16. Lol another jealous Nub. Easy to talk crap in the forums, harder to actually give me any in-game incoming.

17. Nah. What is mind blowing are all these crappy little builds that act like they know how to play the game and cry to their mommies every time I put them in their place.

I got a real life. I don't need to impress anyone here. I play to war, not to "help people".

I got nothing against chocolate. Prolly a swell bloke for all I know. Does that mean I'm gonna stop smacking him around or kiss his ass in the forums? Nope.

18. It's easy hitting people when they can't successfully hit you back huh frog?

19. tanked you seem to have a limited conversation capacity. you fail to find anything from your own head to contribute .so you try to pick at peoples spellings and grammar. what a petty and pathetic chump you are.

20. Not my problem you don't know how to grow. Get your ass in gear and teach me a lesson.