is this game still worth playing?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rikkimaru, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Rickimaru for mod.Thatd break his boredom !

2. I have always supported rikki for mod :) rikki used to be so active in the community and was a great candidate. Shame they have lost interest.

Support :p

3. Meh kaw is kaw

4. I hope so. Im willing and ready to spend. ZTA excites me. What I do hate is all the complainers and whinners. Boo hoo, things cost money. Pray to bernie sanders for some free stuff. Because we the working class Americans are giving you nothing.

5. Seriously, before this you hit EBs all day long, before that you were in Pwars all day hitting open spies. This is a button mashing game, that's all it's ever been. The only time it was ever slightly interesting was when people didn't spend the whole day playing in the systems the devs set up for you.

6. Make goals and challenge friends if you have any...

7. Devs are successfully ruining wars bro don't bother stick to epics they haven't messed those up yet 

8. Clash of Clans? The only reason I can't attack well is because my screen is broken so that I can't deposit my cc troops or hogs ect, which would suck in wars....

We still haven't look at PimD tho, it still is a cash grab too, even MORE events (there's one within a few hours this time, pathetic)

But as always, if you don't like it, don't play, but feel free to message me at WinglessBanana on WoT 